Rate the Avatar above you

I don't know a number score, but for some reason I find Animal Crossing vaguely unsettling. Although in all honesty that's probably mostly because of entry number 4 on this list.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I don't know a number score, but for some reason I find Animal Crossing vaguely unsettling. Although in all honesty that's probably mostly because of entry number 4 on this list.

I saw that article. I laughed my ass off :lol:

OT: Alyxx remains the same.

Scott, I giveth thee a 9.5/10 for adorables, animation, and video game themed.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

7/10

Would look nicer without the white around it, and the left foot seems to be slightly outside the frame which bothers me...

Both of which are the result of me being too lazy to edit it properly. So 8/10 for you since you edited yours properly. Or, failing that, at least found a properly edited one.

And I already rated Twilight's and even though I still don't understand the MLP craze, I'll give a 9/10 to Collective Foal since it's nicely detailed and, to use the proper artistic terminology, pwetty. Although I must admit I am slightly disappointed by the lack of cool-looking birds and mer-ponies.

I must admit I am slightly disappointed by the lack of cool-looking birds and mer-ponies.
Aww :( Fluttermere (or would it be Fluttermaid?) is gone.
10/10 for mer-pony
...You just got tired of everyone calling it Fluttermaid didn't you?

03f94e0cd50cc0820b0a43a64ded168a1317962ad2226cc479a1409e36a6117b.jpg

Twilight gets an 8.75/10 for Gurren Lagann-esque Tweeleet.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1 / 10 ! in the face!

sorry man you used to have creepy ones and this one is just too cute

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Punchable/10. He really looks like he knows something I don't. Like "Oh, man, if you knew what was over there..." followed by some smug chuckling.