Rumours of my death

Sign in to follow this  

@Dash; Well, in that case, nice to meet you.

@Nagisa; I am awesome.

I joined quite a while back. I was pretty frequent after the forum had first gone up, but phased out pretty quickly (lots of life related nonsense kept me busy). Dunno how else to really describe myself, lol.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Well It's nice to see you back.

It's funny how rejoined users tend to come back on My Little Pony episode airing dates, on the 17th of September, Koach Returned, on the 15th of October, EnviMea returned.

Also known as "Username"

...Sure? lol. In all honesty, I really have no idea why there's such an obsession for that show. Never seen it, admittedly, but I digress.

Wait, when did you stop coming? I'm going to assume I wasn't here when you were. But anyway:

nice-to-meet-you.gif

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Rumours of her demise were evidently greatly exaggerated.

Welcome back. :3

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Thank you :) Nice to see you again.

well yea, that too. XD

btw if you're still confused

pinkie pie = kaweebo

rainbow dash = username

rarity= blightmare

nagisa= jexius

poiyut= lux arbuckle

bravetriforcer= applejack

sublimation= epsilon

(i didn't capitalize to save time ;))

I got left out :(, anyways I am Dalipose (formerly zakalak if you met me before) and a hardy welcome back (I guess).

Hi Friend.

Ah, so that's the culprit! I feel honoured to be remembered well enough to be mentioned.

Well, a couple of months ago someone was wondering whatever happened to a few lost forum members and that kind of stuck in the back of my mind. Last week Luis posted a picture in the RL Pictures topics. After recovering from the sheer awesomeness of his hair (check it out, it's something else), I remembered you started that topic and though it would be cool to now what you were up to these days.

So I engaged detective mode (not stalker mode, as some of our more devious members suggested.... yeah, I'm watching you Billy, don't make me come visit you late at night with a rabbit and some salt, because I will), found your DA site, and thought having that image as desktop wallpaper would give me some serious bragging rights.

And that's it. Good to see you here :D.

I recognize your avatar, who are you? :oops:

One of our resident artists. Started the Artists? and RL Pic Threads. Closed the Cleveland hellgate in '08 by throwing a reverse entropy device in it and has reportedly sold the Golden Gate Bridge 43 times.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

someone was wondering whatever happened to a few lost forum members and that kind of stuck in the back of my mind

Yeah I wondered if Envi or Raicupatra still lurked and you went stalker mode and found out the last time they logged in.

One of our resident artists. Started the Artists? and RL Pic Threads. Closed the Cleveland hellgate in '08 by throwing a reverse entropy device in it and has reportedly sold the Golden Gate Bridge 43 times.

Sounds about right on the button.

Yeah I wondered if Envi or Raicupatra still lurked and you went stalker mode and found out the last time they logged in.

I haven't actually lurked much, surprisingly. Usually I'm pretty famous for that around forums, but for some reason I totally stopped going to forums for a while. Too much drama, really. Another forum I used to frequent for a long time was making my life kind of ridiculous. I decided to make myself scarce to avoid more of it. *shrug*

Hello again! :)

...and welcome to the Accursed Farms computer-aided enrichment forum.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Editor's notes on the two previous posts:

- The first one, is from the artist formerly known as Figunaye. She underwent linguistic epiphany treatment and decided to modify her call sing to a more Jolly Roger compatible one. The onomatopoeic final result still baffles a lot of us.

- The second one, was Sinister channeling GlaDOS.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc