Rumours of my death

Sign in to follow this  

Halp me, I don't recall this user.

Was she before my time?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Neither do I. I've been here longer than she has, and I don't know her; but she's important enough to warrant her own coming back thread.

Welcome back! I guess...

Halp me, I don't recall this user.

Was she before my time?

Nop. In fact, you posted your RL picture in the thread she made (here), just two posts after her.

Neither do I. I've been here longer than she has, and I don't know her; but she's important enough to warrant her own coming back thread.

Welcome back! I guess...

Actually, she joined 5 months before you (check the dates on the members list, her account was one of those ported from the Wordpress site). So no need to guess. She is most welcomed.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. At the rate we post, this will get buried in the thread graveyard soon enough, once the novelty wears off. Give it a couple of days.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. At the rate we post, this will get buried in the thread graveyard soon enough, once the novelty wears off. Give it a couple of days.

Basically this. I have little to no desire to ever revive it after like... this post.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Oh, sorry. I meant that the thread will make its way down naturally. I really don't like locked threads. If you prefer to have it locked, please do so.

Woah, you have been gone for quite a while. Welcome back!

lol, Thanks Ian. It's good to be back.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Last week Luis posted a picture in the RL Pictures topics. After recovering from the sheer awesomeness of his hair (check it out, it's something else)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thanks man

but she's important enough to warrant her own coming back thread.

Every active user in AF is ;)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Welcome back Envi. nice to see another veteran returning... one that was not affected by ponies....

if you cant recognize me, im Koach (|47th| Pte.V.Koach [1st] on steam), the guy who plays an almost dead mod called BattleGrounds 2, loves the 1770's british army and revolutionary war history.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Girls above the age of 16 aren't affected by the MLP show. It only affects girls 14-15 and below and guys above 16.

That explains why I've only watched the first episode of MLP:FiM...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs