FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 29

Sign in to follow this  

Awesome Ross! I liked the general smoking a cigar part a lot ) I await the Civil Protection episode Good luck mate!

good luck on CP Ross! just been watching some of the old episodes. It would be a damn shame if this show went lost.

Well Razzlemedazzle, consider me pissed about CP taking this amount of time.

woow! thnx Ross for the new episode !

i know that its alot of work to make a CP or FM episode so, dont worry, i understand

I really feel ya about all this and the impatient idiots asking for dates. Comedy Gold takes time, why can't people get that?

Great episode Ross! It may have been the wait but this one seemed better than the last few.

You and Rooster Teeth give me reason to live

Ross Scott saves the day again!

- Massih Pezeshki

A great vid as always. The dialog in this one was particularly good.

Oh and please don't do another freemans mind if you're streched as thin as you say. Consistant quality is better than consistant relase.

there not euoge cp episodies damn freemans mind fanboys

Been waiting for the day you'd finally put your foot down, ignored the uberfan rants, and just focused on what YOU want to do not what they want to do! This is how it should be from now on Ross, you doing your own thing...

The new site, this week??? Thats certianly faster than I anticipated. But still good all the same.

Thank you for eveyrthing you're doing! I'm extremely grateful for your videos; therefore, I won't get pissed off if I have to wait. I'm patient.... VERY patient. . . . .

I probably wouldn't be releasing a beta website to the public Ross. I know that people can comment on it and suggest things. But with all the crap that has been happening with the hackers, it probably wouldn't be such a good idea. You might end up wasting even more time.

Am I the only one who wants new cm over fm lol

That was HILARIOUS. I watched it twice! Now I'm going to watch the whole series again from episode 1. (Synonymous with "I have no life" and "I need a hobby")

hey ross did you know that youtube has extended the time limet to 15minets