FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 29

Sign in to follow this  

looking forward to the CP episide, thanks for the FM one.

*RAGE* Nah, just teasing. I can wait for the Freeman's mind. It's CP I'm now a little impatient about. But, hey, keep it going.

And that was nice how you basically told the majority of your tolls to F* off. Awesome. Now I'm going to watch it.

Best of luck man. Serve no Civil Protection before its time. I know it will be kick-ass.

I was having a bad day but then I thought, Y'know... It'd make my day if Ross published a new video today. Thus you have MADE MY DAAAAY! IM SO HAPPY NOW

I agree, do the damn deed and get it over with.

I love your work ross. And, the fact that you take so long to make your work proves that

1-You have a life other than appeasing internet fools and

2- You ensure that your vids have quality. I respect that.

Do what you want Scott, your true fans are patient.

In my opinon, I would rather have more Civil Protection.

WHOOT! you rock! its been a while, first time ive been worried that you may have stopped making them.

good luck with CP

Another great episode Ross, but you should definitely follow your creative drive wherever it leads you. Fuck these complainers who want to stifle your creativity.

Very nice Ross, you never disappoint, well except for when you're forced to cave into doing something by your fans, but this was a very enjoyable episode, hope that CP will resume progress soon, I'm anxious, thanks for the episode, good night.

no more freemans mind for a while NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

just kidding the civil protection series has so much potential use every bit of it after about 1/2 a year of the trailer it has to be worth it

average? AVERAGE!?! this was on par with episode 11 (my favorite) great job! can't wait for CP

Great episode Ross! Cant wait for CP to be done and the new site! I hope its not a HUGE website change to were I have to re-learn navigation around it but i still want it to be done! Take your time Ross its not your job, or wait is it?

I've always enjoyed the this series and there's just one thing I don't understand. Why is it that a series that's as widely liked and sought after is met with such contempt? I understand that you have the Civil Protection project you want to finish up with but at the same time, why have such contempt for your fans? They love the series and want to see more?

So I just have to ask -is the Civil Protection project worth it or is it just a pet project you've fallen in love with? Seriously, I'm not complaining it's just that it seems like such a heady obligation to put out one of these episodes, I just don't understand. I know people complain, but really...why not just keep at a consistent pace and keep the Civil Protection project what it really is -a beloved pet project. I remember seeing a movie as of late that this reminds me of. His name was Tommy Wiseau.

**Additional generic asskissing comment, Ross!

Hey ross, notice on your main page it says to send "job offers, death threats, marriage purposals to...." and when you worked for machinima job offers was crossed out, when your married marriage purposels will be corssed out i believe, but who will cross out death threats for you when you die?

Great work, as usual. But I can't wait for the Tunnel to come out. Don't worry about the FM maniacs, your true fans will always be here.