FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 29

Sign in to follow this  

I recall trying it back in episode 3 or whenever and the models seemed to have problems with the animations when recording a demo, causing it to look completely messed up, so I just scrapped it.

I lower hitpoints on most of the enemies so that weapons do more damage. The more times you have to shoot something with a gun before it drops, the less immersive it is for me (unless it LOOKS really big or armored). Shooting a headcrab with a pistol would be like shooting somebody with a bullet the size of a croquet ball.

If you're planning on using Black Mesa Source when Freeman gets knocked out you could tell the founders of Black Mesa that using it for Freeman's Mind is a great way to publicize it. Not to disagree that lots of people know and are waiting for its arrival.

Hey Ross, I was hoping to do my own mind series like KrimsinYT or MightyPirate from YouTube, and I wanted your permission and/or opinion. I planned on using "They Hunger" except I'm changing the story a little bit, so instead of your main character being a reporter, the main character, (I.E. Thomas Archer) is an ex-marine, and was heading to his friends funeral when his car crashed and blah, blah blah... What would you think?

He said that you don't need permission from him. Hes not the first person to put words in characters mind's. It says that somewhere on this website.

Thank you, by the way, I messed up on that last comment... I meant that Thomas is a marine recruit. Not an ex-marine, I was so pumped for playing Left 4 Dead that I kept imagining Bill... I didn't want to be another Bill's mind, only without a high-pitched voice, but I bet I can sound like an 19 year old

Do you know how to make the HUD in the non-source Half-Life go away? I keep using cl_drawhud 0 but it doesn't work, is there a different code?