Love Problems

Sign in to follow this  

this is what you can do.

"hey uh.. Phyllis, mind a hand with this equation?

(i^8 - 2i^9) + (1 + 2i^7) - (9 + 4i^121)"

solving:

(1 - 2i) + (1 -2i) - (9 - 4i)

1 + 1 - 9 ; -2 -2 -4

(-7 ; -8)

the end

then comes the graph.

x_____________________

.........................../|

........................../.|

........................./..|

......................../...|

......................./....y

...................(-7;-8)

get her to help ye on something like that difficult (in fact that equation is relatively easy, but im sure you dont understand crap). when you're done. continue it.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

^nope. chuck testa.

back on topic, not insult. its just a complicated equation that took me a long time to solve. then it became easy.

Problem... I'm in Calc BC (second hardest math class in the school) while she's in AB, which is one step down. Trust me, I'm GOOD at math. I occasionally come after school to retake a bad quiz and then end up helping someone out, but Phyllis is a lot smarter than she gives herself credit for; I've never seen her getting help from any teacher.

So yea, my predicament is a very tough one. I'm accumulating all your advice and constructively assembling it into a large gameplan, so don't think I'm ignoring you and being a pessimistic, hopeless douche.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

then take another approach. lets see... maybe the philosophical approach, or anthropological one. ask one of those questions that come from deep inside the brain, those that depend on point of view, ideology, religion, etc. for instance, "what do you think its most important, knowledge or imagination? i mean, knowledge is so limited to what we already know, while imagination and creativity have no boundaries at all..."

that question right there was the main focus of today's philosophy class at school. we spent 110 minutes (1:50 hours) discussing bout it... and now i have to write an essay about this.

Hmmm... The idea you propose sounds marvelous, but I must find the proper conditions for this kind of question. Half the time they just talk about their social lives. Another 49% is school.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

find that 1%. look for her when the friends are not around to bugger with your plan. for instance, when she's takin her stuff out of the lockers... not when she leaves the ladies' restrooms cus that's just fucked up.

edit: lad, add me on steam, that way i can give you a hand with the philosophical/anthropological stuff.

My Steam name is FlutterTank, but I don't get on very often. I do love me a philisophical conversation, though.

Too shy bro, and I don't know her that well. I got some positive recognition from her today though. Her best friend (who is a total dipshit type with valley girl speech) screwed up their expiriment in the chem lab. I helped fix it for her and got a big thank you.

awesome_smiley_photo_sculpture_photosculpture-p153359710604909267z8wb9_400.jpg

how odd... i also had to fix screw ups today in the lab... damn vernier CO2 sensor wouldnt work...

back on topic, it seems she dislikes screw ups that concern her success. she might be worried too much bout her failing anything on an academic field, meaning an F (or 5/10) could fuck up her feelings.

if you want to go with the philosophical approach, right now i have my Theory of Knowledge IB book with me. it could give you some topics to talk bout.

I KNOOOOO Rite? It's like so obnoxious and like it sounds all retarded and junk and it makes you think there's like a gay midget controlling their vocal chords or something. god i hope he read that in a valley girls accent)

Anyways, got a couple good hits in today during Spanish. Otherwise I think life is fantastic right now :mrgreen:

good. still want the book's help?

get on steam, lad. easy communication.

Well, that's kind of lame. But I guess it is to prevent spamming.

Anysteam, this has nothing to do with the love problem :P back on topic you guys and gals

¯\_(ツ)_/¯