Love Problems

Sign in to follow this  

I bought TF2, so I'm fine with a Steam account, but it's accessing it that's the problem. I has no operatable computer :(

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The only advice I can give is be yourself, befriend her first, build that friendship, and if you still liker her/have a crush on her, and you think you're close friends, then ask, worst case scenario she says "no" and you're still friends and the world moves on, well at least that's what happened with me, and we're still great/close friends (maybe even a little closer).

Don't follow this advice. Building a friendship WON'T work. You'll get friendzoned and become the "Gay friend" and she'll tell you about her ex-boyfriends and reject you at the end of Junior high.

;_:

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

What are you posting on then?

iPod at the time.

I would like to be at least friendly with her before I make a move, otherwise it would be awkward.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'd say get acquainted with her to help make things less awkward when you make your move. Nothing creepier than a random guy asking out a girl that doesn't recognize him.

Also, on the subject of making your move, I'd advise against doing so while she's with a lot of friends; ask her if you can talk in private and tell her it's important if you can't catch her while she's away from them. They can make asking a girl out impossible if they don't like you for any arbitrary reason. Of course, you could always just ask her out even with the friends around, as that will show the girl in question that you're not that shy and have some courage.

I apologize for bumping a very old thread,but i couldn't make a new one.

Hello, everyone. Some of you might know about my current predicaments, right? Well, one thing I haven't explained is that I have girl problems. I feel very lonely, negative and I couldn't stop thinking about it all the time recently.

Most of the girls I've met in my life were nothing but utter crap in personality and overall they were just assholes. They've always made fun of me. I don’t want to make this too personal or sound like a sob story, though. It’s just that Accursed Farms's people are possibly the only ones I feel I can really trust.

I want someone who can be close to me and treat me like more than just a friend. I want someone who I care about too. I don't want to feel negative and lonely all the time anymore. I just want someone to love.

Does anyone here have any advice?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Oh LOL. This is a thread? Dayum. Where was this one when I needed it 6 months ago? *coughs and dies*

My advice is probably the last thing you want to hear... But I'm sure others might have other ideas that are more in your favor! My advice... Don't go looking for it. Love isn't something you should actively seek. In my opinion anyway. If you seek love, you will get a lot of pain and disappointment. Let it hit you like a fucking truck, and that's what love is about. You can't go looking for girls and think; "Do I love her?" You need to wait, otherwise it will all go sour pretty quickly - and girls can use this to use you - there are BITCHES out there. What you do is just... Wait. You will meet people online, you will meet them out in the public. Then one day you're going to wake up and realize you really fancy this one girl. And you're gonna walk up to her and ask her on a date and make that girl swoon and fall from her feet. It doesn't help with your school predicament at the moment, and a love life is not something you need at this age. My love life was completely accidental. X3 I was NOT supposed to have a boyfriend at the age of 13. XD I wasn't looking for a relationship. Then BAM. Fell in love.

All you can do for now... Is just spend the time you have now with your closest of friends! :D They care! They really do. Sure, they're not girlfriends. XP But they're company. So whilst you wait for the love of your life, enjoy the people you already have. Trust me on this one... When you one day get a girlfriend, say goodbye to 20% of your friends. XD I accidentally ditched my best friend over my boyfriend. And I feel like a DICK. :I It's a common thing though apparently... It's rather sad.

Anyway, somebody else give him advice. I'm bloody hopeless. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I apologize for bumping a very old thread,but i couldn't make a new one.

Hello, everyone. Some of you might know about my current predicaments, right? Well, one thing I haven't explained is that I have girl problems. I feel very lonely, negative and I couldn't stop thinking about it all the time recently.

Most of the girls I've met in my life were nothing but utter crap in personality and overall they were just assholes. They've always made fun of me. I don’t want to make this too personal or sound like a sob story, though. It’s just that Accursed Farms's people are possibly the only ones I feel I can really trust.

I want someone who can be close to me and treat me like more than just a friend. I want someone who I care about too. I don't want to feel negative and lonely all the time anymore. I just want someone to love.

Does anyone here have any advice?

Well, what the heck. If I'm gonna go bald, I might as well pretend to know stuff for the young 'uns too.

Don't go hinging your happiness on the presence/absence of romantic love. For two reasons. The first you're already experiencing right now. Second, you are actively reducing your chances of finding said romance. Think of it like this: Do you generally invite people over in order to have them clean up your house? No, you clean up yourself and then you have people over. It's a lot nicer and more respectful to everyone involved. What I mean is, you have to start by finding what you like doing in life, the things that you can do with skill, confidence and joy. For me personally, it was dancing, and later on math. Oh sure, I sucked six ways to Sunday at dancing when I started, but I loved doing it. And that sort of thing shines through, if you just let it. When you have your own spot where you feel confident, you're generally all round more pleasant to be around. Any girl who might fancy you don't have to feel like you're morosely trying to use her as a ladder out of your own personal little pit. Instead you're a guy with a genuine passion doing your thing, who might just feel a little lonely.

Well, that's my take on it, anyway.

Ah! What can be more satisfying than to give out love advice to others! I can instantly feel like a wise old man and forget about my own incompetence in the matter! :D Anyway, let me join the party!..

Well, one thing I haven't explained is that I have girl problems. I feel very lonely, negative and I couldn't stop thinking about it all the time recently.

Most of the girls I've met in my life were nothing but utter crap in personality and overall they were just assholes. They've always made fun of me.

There's your problem - straight away. You don't have a girl problem. You have a Zaraki problem. Nobody wants to love a whiner. If you want someone to love you - at the very least you must love and respect yourself.

Second - you must love and respect the person who you'd like to love you in return. If you think everyone's an asshole then love is not for you. Because I can tell you - it's statistically impossible for every last woman around you to turn out to be a bitch and an asshole.

For love, you must have empathy and be prepared to care for and please the person you love at the expense of your own comfort. You must be prepared to give - even if you don't get anything back. If you can't, if you think it's a trade, tit for tat, or that you are somehow entitled to be loved - forget about it...

I want someone who I care about too. I don't want to feel negative and lonely all the time anymore.

Then do care and don't be negative.

Regards

.....Okay.

I'll wait.

MAYBE one day it will happen.

I'll try to make myself a better person and not a whiner.

Until then,at least i got friends to talk to.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

When you have your own spot where you feel confident, you're generally all round more pleasant to be around.

It's amazing just how negativity can repel people.

There's a lyric from a song by a band I know that goes "She can't learn to love, until she loves herself". It's kinda true: you need to find the good, the skillful, talented elements of yourself, and give them the majority of your attention. This will help define both who you are, and who you want to be. This will then help you express yourself. The people you interact with will also get a better idea of who you are, and the right girl(s) will be naturally drawn to that.

As for when that'll happen, I can't say. I don't count anything I had in High School as 'relationships'. My first real girlfriend happened shortly after High School. When that reached its end, I didn't get any attention for two years (until last year), and I'm now out the other end of a pretty messy situation involving my first proper experience of heartbreak.

This sort of shit really puts you off bothering with it all.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR