Enough already!

Sign in to follow this  

Wat.

My point is: why is it legal to say these things? That muslim thing is just something that the American government has been doing for a while, ignore it.

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm pretty sure it is perfectly legal to lie about the earth ending. Mostly because no one of great influence is going to believe you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I for one have stocked up on holy water and crucifixes, shotguns and lobos, level 4 bio-hazard suits, positronic nano inhibitors, strangelet shielding, asteroid mining equipment (with corresponding delivery vehicle and naquadah-enhanced thermonuclear warhead), anti ICBM laser systems, warm clothing and a Seawolf class submarine.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm pretty sure it is perfectly legal to lie about the earth ending. Mostly because no one of great influence is going to believe you.

True true, but that little group of people that belives him, they go apeshit. I've even heard of people killing themselves...

But thats up to ones believes, but wouldnt it make more sense if god said it would happen? Or if it was in the bible?

Today im going to raid every store in town, kill some people that I don't like, rape EVERYONE in sight, and get high/drunk. And if the world doesn't end, Ill just blame him..

"Life sucks sober!"

Ah but it is in the bible, multiple times too, for example,

Matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. "

There's also Second Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

And more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ah but it is in the bible, multiple times too, for example,

Matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. "

There's also Second Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

And more.

I was not aware of that... However it doesnt state a particular time (correct me if Im wrong).

And since it is in the bible, does this guy have to say it?

"Life sucks sober!"

True true, but that little group of people that belives him, they go apeshit. I've even heard of people killing themselves...

But thats up to ones believes, but wouldnt it make more sense if god said it would happen? Or if it was in the bible?

Today im going to raid every store in town, kill some people that I don't like, rape EVERYONE in sight, and get high/drunk. And if the world doesn't end, Ill just blame him..

Well yeah, but there are like 6billion people on earth. Its impossible to regulate what they say. Also I'm pretty sure this kind of thing would fall under free speech.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was not aware of that... However it doesnt state a particular time (correct me if Im wrong).

Mark 13:32-37

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch. Therefor keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back. Whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to everyone: Watch!"

In other words, only the LORD knows when the end is happening, but the bible, more or less, gives hints/prophecies as to the end. Now every decade has at least one person going "THE END TIMES ARE HERE!" so why is this guy any different? Why is he making the news?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

If the world is going to end on friday how am I going to drink my scotch on saturday.

I reject his theory because I like my scotch.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Mark 13:32-37

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch. Therefor keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back. Whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to everyone: Watch!"

In other words, only the LORD knows when the end is happening, but the bible, more or less, gives hints/prophecies as to the end. Now every decade has at least one person going "THE END TIMES ARE HERE!" so why is this guy any different? Why is he making the news?

Well, this just adds more evidence that he is a liar..

The cops didn't buy my excuse btw...

"Life sucks sober!"

The everyday-use slang term for police in Ukraine is garbage.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

He might be a nut, but wouldn't silencing him be in violation of free speech and so on? I thought the US constitution protected against such things, etc?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

He might be a nut, but wouldn't silencing him be in violation of free speech and so on? I thought the US constitution protected against such things, etc?

Also in the US, if a muslim says something that the christians don't like, they arent allowed to speak. (yes that is for the most part true...)

"Life sucks sober!"

Today is October 21, 2011.

COME AT ME BRO

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Today I woke up to the radio alarm clock playing "The hangman's song".

Armageddon time is coming soon,

the fires will turn us all into dust.

And we will be judged one last time,

you, your son and me.

So I hit the snooze button. 5 minutes later, REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" was on.

Save yourself, serve yourself.

World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed.

Tell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right - right.

You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

I finally decided it was time to get up, turned the radio off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I dried my hair, I happened to notice the sky was covered in dark clouds. Ominous sound of thunder could be heard in the distance and a flock of rather large birds could be seen flying in the distance.

"How peculiar" I said to myself. “The thunder sounds like a huge trumpet and those birds almost look like winged humans”.

As I was dressing, I turned on the TV. Someone was saying that NASA was in emergency launch preparations, following the detection of a previously unknown asteroid heading straight for our planet.

"I saw that movie" I mused.

As I got inside my car, I noticed some men wearing strange outfits walking down the street. They almost looked like level 4 bio-hazard suits.

"Must be a Halloween thing" I though. "But wait. Isn't Halloween still a week away?" I asked myself.

Then, I saw them drag one of my neighbors out of his house. The man appeared unconscious and was covered in what must have been red paint. It was pouring from his mouth, eyes and nose. I guess he was cold, since they wrapped him some sort of black plastic cover and zipped it all the way up.

"That looks like a serious hangover" I said out loud, as I drove away "Must have been some party".

I turned on the radio. Someone was talking about an emergency situation at the Large Hadron Collider and how that could lead to the appearance of strangelets.

"Funny name" I commented, and changed the station, just as a report of rapidly rising sea levels due to cataclysmic climate changes were coming on.

Then, when I came to a red light, the strangest thing happened: a man walked slowly pass my car... with half of his face ripped off. Clearly he had been on some sort of car accident and was in need of medical attention. Fortunately, he fell on top of a gentleman that was passing by who, in turn, began applying a weird version of CPR, just as the light turned green.

I continued driving and noticed a lot of people seemed to be running in all directions. I wondered if there was some sort of sporting event going on, but couldn't recall of any being announced.

As I entered the parking lot of my office building, I noticed very few cars inside. As it was still early, I didn't think too much of it. I got out and walked all the way to the entrance. The guard was lying down, probably taking a nap.

"Slacker" I muttered under my breath.

I got up to my office without running into anyone else.

“Oh well, it’s Friday” I concluded.

So I decided to come here and write all this down.

Wait.

What thread is this?

What!

End of the world on the 21st!

But TODAY is the the 21st!

That would mean….

[Carrier lost: autoposting]

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc