FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 39

Easily one of my favorite episodes. I laughed so hard when he shot the guard that I almost cried.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Awesome episode.

I especially liked the part with the 'Take your bullets back'-monolog. :D

The shooting of the guard was suprising at first and a bit shocking, but Ross

logic concerning the guard and the marine being together is kinda bulletproof...

Still, now he can't say he did all the killing in self defence.

As if anyone would have believed him anyways. :lol:

Also, the echo effect of the initial shouting at the conveyer crusher-pit-thing is

a great idea!

Was I the only one who couldn't get the video to pause on Youtube? It's not my browser because other videos pause on Youtube just fine, but this one not only wouldn't, but wouldn't let me seek either, so I couldn't go back if I missed something.

I'm using NetVideoHunter Firefox add-on to download it because I couldn't watch it normally. Frustrating.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

I think that is the Youtube player or the Flash Plugin freezing, happens to me sometimes too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except I checked it on another video the instant I started having the issue, and the other video ran fine. And then the power suddenly went out in my house, forcing a restart, and after getting back online, the video still wouldn't pause properly, while other videos would.

So I'm going to pick the angry nonsensical option and blame Machinima.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Well, it was a great episode and all, but this amnesia thing and Gordon becoming absolutely crazy is getting a bit old. Some of the little touches are nice, like the "I remember a crate..." and the grappling hook, but overall I don't think it's worth it. I really miss the format of the old episodes.

Also, no reaction to BEES!?

Also, no reaction to BEES!?

Maybe he's too busy worrying about the giant alien monster to notice anything else, even if that monster is what's shooting the bees. Well, it makes sense to me, anyway.

Great new episode! Nice done, Ross. I see Freeman gone crazy for real (killing Bernie clone - yeah). Hope you make next one soon :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

same here, i have to remember to add that line to my Gordon's quotes que :D

Hell, lines like that are always funny.

Guard: "We're going to need for you to relinquish your weapons."

Renegade Shephard: "I'll relinquish one bullet. Where do you want it?"

Other Freeman's Mind:

"I'm selling these fine used bullets. Free samples! Oh, the missus of the house, try some of our product."

This episode literally made me lol by myself. Most of the time when I watch Freeman's mind, it just makes me smile. This time, I actually laughed when:

Freeman shot Barney. That was too funny.

I hope that Freeman massacres the retinal scanner scientists after he's done with them.

The MKV copy is finally up, sorry for the wait on that. I think these settings should be relatively good for general release.

at time 2:56:

After "oh yeah! Radiation", that "... yoooöööohhh" was for me a "Rolling On Floor Laughing!" :mrgreen::P:lol:

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

I absolutely loved how he was raging in the beginning.

"RAAAGH! RAAGASAAGAMADARADF-hey wait a second. I have a satchel charge!"