A message from anonymous

Sign in to follow this  

totally agreed. if i had a camera, free time, 18 years old and a good event to film, im pretty sure i could get some nasty pics/clips.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

It's a good message to get out there, but you don't have to spam it everywhere, dude.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My videocamera commands me to videotape jagoffs wearing Guy Fawkes masks doing stupid things. Guy Fawkes didn't really give a shit about freedom in a sense, he just hated the king of England and loved himself some pope. Its like choosing the false history of the comic book "V for Vendetta", over actual history to be some kind of symbol for their cause.

Screw Anonymous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDT6GLO8zw

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

8|

Yes, I know I was using 4chan speech. It was intentional, since Anonybous and /b/ are practically inseparable.

The Devil can quote scripture for his own purpose. ;)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

People still use the stupid Guy Fawkes mask?

seriously?

are we 12 again?

ANON IS LEGION LOL EPIC WIN XD

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

How funny that you mention Gunns, I was just about to post this:

062pX2yTKVc

Opinions?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i just realized why they're gonna take down facebook on november 5...

its the bonfire night, aka the night of Guy Fawkes.... it all makes sense now.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Couldn't they do something a little more....... spectacular? I mean, Facebook...really?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Youtube, BBC, CNN internet domains would be an appropriate choice. Or Google itself.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

The thing is anonymous, unlike lulsec, don't randomly attack websites or corporations. They have a reason, what is their reasoning behind attacking Facebook?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Couldn't they do something a little more....... spectacular? I mean, Facebook...really?

I thought the same thing when they attacked the PSN. All they succeeded in doing there was loosing the support of many PS3 gamers for their "just" actions.

The funny thing here is that I use vkontakte instead of facebook which has essentially the same features + more.

So basically I won't be affected at all :P.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Youtube, BBC, CNN internet domains would be an appropriate choice. Or Google itself.

Attacking Warner Music Group would make infinitely more sense than attacking YouTube. YouTube carries anonymous's videos, but WMG gets anything with the slightest bit of sampling from their artists removed, completely ignoring Fair Use.

But Anonymous is not good for anything really useful. which is why they won't touch WMG.

Yeah, I tend to agree, anonymous seems like a bunch of hackers with too much time and a challenge.

The thing is anonymous, unlike lulsec, don't randomly attack websites or corporations. They have a reason, what is their reasoning behind attacking Facebook?

I heard that they were attacking the fox news website but that individual members of anonymous could still be attacking facebook.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!