Halloween Update

Woo! Freeman's Mind in mkv uploaded! Finally, can watch it. Thank you, Ross! :)

--♪♫

Not that far, I have the video footage recorded, but I'm wondering if I should redo it since it has some spots that didn't go as well as I wanted to. I've already redone the sequence some 20-30 times trying to get it right.

I've lost several days working on finalizing the results for the sound editing contest. I've also lost days to trying to solve bugs I'm getting with MKV encoding and playback. In addition to releasing the videos, I want to use RGB encoding to make archive quality copies in MKV format, but be able to convert them back to uncompressed AVI again in case I need to edit them later. It's proving to be much more of a pain in the ass than I anticipated, but it would mean saving a ton of space and having higher quality copies of the videos in the future.

Lately I've been trying to get stuff rolling on CP again since I only last week got the fix back from Valve, so I've been encouraged by that, but it needs I mean to contact and organize a lot of things in order to get production started on that again.

I'll resume work on FM very soon, there just haven't been enough hours in the day.

Ross, I just want to tell you that I'm kind of a stickler for horror i.e. I think there's "proper" horror and dumb juvenile horror.

So whenever someone asks me for something that's proper horror, I tell them to watch: The Youtube series Marble Hornets, Silent Hill 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent (I haven't finished it--so far, so good), and Civil Protection's The Tunnel.

I absolutely loved the thrilling-and-mystery atmosphere in The Tunnel.

Looking forward to MKV-encoded videos, Ross!