Your Daily Dose of WTF

Sign in to follow this  

osWXbe7MbGE

I realise it's not much compared to the rest of this thread, but still.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

osWXbe7MbGE

Reminds me of

dBqMxvqLQuw

the name's riley

osWXbe7MbGE

Reminds me of

dBqMxvqLQuw

That's because the intro Snoop Dog is ripping off is from Nichijou, and Nichijou's first theme song was the one I linked to. Here, the Nichijou intro.

X0oBhwNpptk

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

So this is a new thread idea, just came up with it like... right now. XD I'm contemplating whether it should be here or in the Forum Games section, I can move the thread later if needed so I'll just stick it here for now and see what ya'll think of where it should go.

But basically, just post weird shit. XD Found something that caught you off guard? Made you did a double-take? Made you cuss 'wtf'? This is the thread to share it!

(But of course, still applying to the forum's general rules, no nudity, nothing too gruesome, let's keep it weird but not absolutely fucked up, k? :P)

Also this isn't a thread to point out weird shit and then proceed to attack the person for making that weird shit. This also isn't a thread to judge others' opinions of what 'weird' looks like. XD If you don't find it weird, that's cool, just don't make a fuss about it.

Anyway, I was browsing DA and came across this. When you break it down, it's not THAT weird. Just a gay couple, and mermaid/dolphin things. But this really caught me off guard. XD

tiburonfin_by_xandreacattartx-dayzqix.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Mod Edit; Merged topics because I'm a silly moderator that can't search for shit. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I knew I didn't imagine that thread. I was looking for that. Anywho...

nk2wViKSh_M

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I've been wondering why this jumped from just one page to four.

Eh.. i don't have any new WTF, so for now there're my avatar of Snape talking through his eyes

<----

Welp, now what?

I've been wondering why this jumped from just one page to four.

Eh.. i don't have any new WTF, so for now there're my avatar of Snape talking through his eyes

<----

Yeah, no matter how many times I look at your avatar, still creeps me the fuck out. XD Especially since his throat clearly moves and his normal mouth stays still... like that alone is really weird. But then you had to have the mouths on the eyes. :P Of course.

-------

Hehehehehehehe

Guess I might as well share where I got that one, add to the WTFuckery

ArWDVzV5JME

Welp, now what?

Hehehehehehehe

Guess I might as well share where I got that one, add to the WTFuckery

ArWDVzV5JME

That's pretty fucking weird. XD But omg...

"I purge the school of all Slytherins. You will join your classmates in hell."

And when Neville fell and the fucking GTA 'wasted' thing played... XDD Lost it hard. Thanks for sharing.

-------