Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Sorry. I don't know were to find the different versions either, because every time the chart is updated, they [who are *they*?] use the same filename

The best we can do is check the "last modified" date of the "progress.png" file, here. As I write this, it's novembrer the 21st.

I think Luis meant to say "in an attempt to find". Luis' native language is Spanish, so you can't expect him to know idiomatic expressions in English. You should rather be praising him for his near-fluency.

I don't think the wait will be worth it. Even though Civil Protection is nice, it just can't compare to something as original as Freemans Mind. After he finishes The Tunnel he should start releasing FM episodes every week or so and finish the game already. It's only been 3 years since the first episode...

Impossible. As we've gathered from previous posts Ross:

-Created Freeman's Mind

-Created Civil Protection

-Is a pirate

If he were undead, then he would be a zombie pirate, and as we all know if he had that much badassery shoved into his present form, he would explode. So, he is not undead.

i dont think i want him to "finish" the game. i would want to have as much FM as possible. You are not playing the game, the goal there would be completing it, but you are watching a comedy. i think i would actually be sad to see the last FM, to know no more new stuff will come out, that freeman will never say another word, its just my opinion

oh, i wanted to take this oportunity to remember Leslie Nielsen who, im sure you know, passed away yesterday. the death of one of the greatest comedians that lived through the XXI century

To Quote Douglas Adams:

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound as they go by."

The end result is all that matters. Plenty of horrible things come out in a timely manner.

I'm of the mind that projects (of any kind) are never really finished, just released. (A somewhat mangled version of a quote from George Lucas regarding films.)

So, take as long as it takes to make YOU happy about releasing it.

Frankly, while I love the FM series, some parts of the game may be omitted. There are some more difficult areas of the game, (which the people who played it likely know) that could be difficult to incorporate. If he finishes (most of) the game, there could easily be another thirty or more episodes. Then there is the looming question of if he will continue to half-life 2 (unlikely). The fact that he isn't really getting paid for this means he likely won't finish or work on HL2. Hopefully he finishes the game, but it would take a long time and a good amount of work.

I have no problem of going up to a grieving widow and telling her that I'm sorry for her loss, but her husband was a rat-fuck meathead who tried to shoot me for no goddamn reason, because he was too stupid to learn what the world "civilian" means.