Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing the release date for you... I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Mr Scott. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of time...

Dude! You poor, poor bastard! I really hope you end up finding an engine that is worthy of your creative talents (I know you're mentioned about wanting to find the time to look at switching, since this engine just seems to cause you more problems than help...)

Big ups to you Scott! We'll all look forward to viewing whatever you put out, when its done

Yea for Valve time! Besides, its fine, whats a few more days if we know it will be better released late. Maybe you should do what most game designers do; announce a release date when you are almost finished. But anyways, good luck Ross and we all are looking forward to the tunnel.

That's probably the time he normally uses to sleep. Ross, I don't think anyone should be upset that it's coming out a little late. I know how much of a bitch SDK and video editing can be. A few more days is no big deal.

It would be nice if you had a few more people helping you out on this. You should make three more series, create a company, and hire some people to help you out. I think a good name would be "Machiniross"

Not to presume to dictate a schedule, but you keep claiming that you'll have more time for Freeman's Mind and yet, that additional time never materializes. If you don't enjoy doing it, don't; don't feel pressured by the fans.

It is curious though - as a programmer it appears to me that the small stuff I hack together over an afternoon regularly sees more use than the big apps. A similar effect at work?

doesn't matter if you're late with the CP episode ross, we just want to see the episode done at some point, it doesn't matter if it's released tomorrow or next year, just focus on finishing it, disregarding schedules and some fan's preassure. i know you will finish it soon, i trust you. i must say that normally this kind of news get me really sad, but as the ex-president of my country, Néstor Kírchner, died, i have more important things on my mind. so Ross, i don't care if you take for ever to finish, or if you just discard the episode, but i appreciate what you do and the fact that you do it for free.

No matter what happens, you're still awesome! your making us all something wonderful and magical in your free time, when you could be doing so many other things. quality over quantity, you've got a perfect plan going, keep it up man!