Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe you could pull a Simpsons by making fun of your own Halloween episode as it debuts in November. I can't remember which Treehouse Of Horror it was, but it was a fairly recent one. Post-Year 2000.

But even though it would probably be very lawl, it'd just add work that's unneeded. The longer things take, the better quality they have. I anticipate!

Well ross i don't care when your things come out I'll just watch them over and over again and quote them over and over again.

Because truly "we all have a Train to catch."

I, too, see things from this view. Time moves to fast, and there's a bazillion things to do, including doing nothing, so the gap of a year is unnoticeable pretty much.

There's not even need for this to be done. Machinima is one ofyoutube's partners, they can upload videos with no time limit, and if there is a limit, it must be something like an hour... There are whole films like ''Home'' in YT's partner's channels...

Forget the due dates, I'll take your updates whenever I can get them.

Keep up the good work and don't stress over the little things - I'm sure none of us will have a psychotic breakdown because one of your episodes is late, even if some people might act like it.

Oh, and happy (almost) Halloween.

No stress, no pressure. Knock yourself out with whatever you feel, i'm sure it'll knock our socks off and I know you are doing this but above all just put out a piece of work that you are proud of. That's all you need to worry about. An occasional update is nice just to keep us interested and on the edge of our seat. Keep going Ross, you've got two thumbs up from me!

Hah, first time I read the first line "despite my absolute BAD efforts". Not meaning anything by it, just funny. I don't care when you gonna release it. I am a true fan after all, waiting till the end of the world and maybe after it too.

Welcome to the Tunnel,after a year in development hopefully it will have been worth the wait. Please let me know what you think after getting a chance to play, I can be reached at [email protected], and my favorite class is the cp officer, thanks and have fun.

Man, I don't have any problem waiting, I'd rather you come out with something that you're really proud of in a long time then you making some mediocre film in a couple of weeks.

Take all the time you need; I, for one, can be patient. I'm sure that most of your other fans can be too. Just adds to the anticipation, you know?

No worries at all. The quality that goes into every episode of CP and FM makes the wait well worth it. If it`s a few months between updates, I don`t mind

Good luck and thank you for an excellent series...or rather a few

Its always good to hear news about Ross' work, be it good or bad, because we know that he's pushing ahead with his project, unlike the certain group of people currently working (or are they?) in Bellevue, Washington...