Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Been a huge fan of FM and hope to see the new one when you're good and ready. But I'm also a Simpsons fan and I gotta say one thing. The reason their Halloween special isn't until Nov isn't b/c it's not done on time (ala the Tunnel), it's because Fox shows the World Series through the end of Oct.

Keep up the great work man.

No worries, man, I find your work to always be hilarious, as long as the finish product is up to the standards you've set I don't care how long it takes

i cant believe nobody wrote it before me;

prepare for unforseen consequences (the story of SDK, source, HL and valve itself for that matter)

yep, nestor died the other day, saw it the same morning i was checking this site for updates. nice to find "un argentino" fan of CP/FM too, i dont know anyone in person, im really sad to say

we ll wait as long as we have too, in the meantime i think i ll just watch 30 episodes of FM over and over again till the tunnel is out or HL 2 Ep 3 is released (we are relying on you as gabe newell for some reason prefers to stall its development in order to make DOTA 2 or alien swarm or some other crap), anyway, keep up the good work

*Puts on Nerd Glasses*

That commentary is from TF2.

While the "I get about a 1000 emails every time we release a new game, while I can't respond to all of them, I do read them all" is from HL2 EP2.

Also I would hate to imagine all the nasty ass stuff going to gabe's inbox.

I know we say it a lot but it's only because we mean it. Take the time you need, no worries.

Quality over expediency, and we know you put out some high quality stuff.

When accomplishing something it can be done fast, done at little cost, or done well or a combination of two of those three. But it's practically impossible to do all three.

Unless you had an assembly line (or the proper analog) but that obviously requires a more steep startup cost.

It's dead now marto. Are you happy with yourself? Are you happy you just killed one of the most epic chains of comments i've ever seen on a forum? Thanks a lot.

Ross don't get burned out by working on this too much... Deadlines can be a B!tc#... And if you need to take a break from the tunnel to do a FM or two thats great... Hell even a week of of nothing wouldn't upset us too much... Take your time do it the way you want it to be... Make it right the first time...

Good. Let this be the last Civil protection. This has taken you what? 2 yrs to make? End Civil Protection, finish Freemans Mind Half-Life 1, then do Freemans mind Half-life 2, and then find a project that doesnt take 2 yrs per episode.