Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Glad to hear you're still breathing Ross.

It had gotten to the point where some of us were less concerned about the episode and more concerned that you had died due to lack of sleep, eating, and drinking. However, in the event of your death, I'm currently in the process of arranging F-16s doing barrel rolls over a 125 square foot memorial. However, I am still determining what image the memorial will be of.

Dim son. I had no idea machinima was so complicated. But then, the red and blue guys can come out with almost one a week because they do it all way ahead of time, and also have a whole team working on it.

you know Scott, you can use these gliches to your advantage!

say something weird has happen either stick it on the back-round and it will be like randomly funny or make the characters say something about if its really obviuse.

i just wish you to finally finish it

no rush, but then you shouldn't start making FM episodes, you should have some rest insted

i hope you can see the finishline already

Uh...Ross, I've been following your updates for years and seeing how much of work you spend on FM and CP I just can't help but wonder where do you get time to earn money on living. I know that's not exactly appropriate question but I am really very curious about that. Do you have some part-time job that gets you just enough money or do you actually work full-time and do all this stuff in evenings and on weekends?

Maybe you should try to find an archive of every version of the Source engine and use the one that has the least bugs for the scene you're filming

Tell me, Dr. Scott, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not

Well, for me it has to be "Aliens". The conversation with the vortigaunt, the pigeon shooting secuence... simba... is just too weird.

And the song playing on the radio, "fat people, not good"... epic.

I was doing some research on Comment Moderation for Wordpress. If I understand this correctly, you can set up a set of rules that determine which comments need to be sent to the moderation queue.

Is it possible to set something like that, so you guys don't need to read every single comment?