Mission Still Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Haha, thanks for clearing that up for me as well. I actually thought that Luis was approving all of them when I wasn't on. Nevertheless, a wall of the same person's comments that aren't replies is really annoying and should still be one comment.

to say the truth in the past when they had updates they always shew it.. but their last real update about how thing were going was about a year ago

if you go to their site you can only see changes at the "speak up" section, but that's just the talking on the forums

i hope valve bought the guys or something so we'll surprise when they say "it's finished guys"

otherwise it kinda seems like a neverending story

I find it a bit funny. One of the Black Mesa developers mentioned how they couldn't believe how close they were to making the 2009 deadline. Guess they couldn't believe they weren't close at all.

Oh, I tough you meant something different, like perhaps two Half Lifes, because here at Accursed Farms, when we talk about Half Life, we mean it more more ways than one. So make your peace and come Accursed Farms. Here you'll win a chance to fight bugs of the Source Engine, escape countless lightning problems, moderate comments aimlessly for hours and die scared, tired and alone.

Hey Ross, I was wandering what ever happened with that CP protection episode called "Open Forum". Did it die a slow, frustrating, bug-ridden death?