Filming is DONE

i dont know,but thats not a problem at all since HL:Decay main characters are Colette Green and Gina Cross,there isnt such a guy named declans.

I think it would be cool if Ross started including a short blooper segment after each episode of FM or CP. At least if there are any funny ones, who knows if Ross actually never makes mistakes in the recording of dialogue?

1. Post trailer

2. Wait over year to make

3. Say you're done, and that it will be posted on January 3rd

4. Don't post

5. ????

6. PROFIT!!!

Howz about adding a 'Suggestion box' section for uh, well, suggestions for future episodes / films.j

Can I get a thumbs up?

Well I am late, but even if the video was submitted to Machinima.com, it almost certainly wouldn't post then, there's usually a delay of a couple days.

bro my name is Jerome, but people call me Jerry bro. BRO WE SHARE A NAME BROOO! U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! Idk what it means because I'm too busy being bored and not watching The Tunnel or Episode 30.

I have a couple outtakes recorded between Craig and I for Civil Protection that I'll release. For Freeman's Mind, I do multiple takes for almost every line and make mistakes all the time, but they're not very entertaining. It's typically just me not annunciating well or having poor emphasis for the line.

I'll do one better, in addition to the normal sections, I plan to add a couple sections of personal interest to me on the forum, and soundtracks will be one of them.

A quick question:

When you finish up with half life 1 in freeman's mind will you move on

to half life 2, half life 2 ep. 1, etc...

(that would be neat)

Thanks

That's good to hear.

Oh, and I hope you had some lazy time, even with all the work for Freeman's Mind and The Tunnel. I'm not the only one who's waiting for your great work (obviously), but you definitely shouldn't feel like you're being pressured. I know, a little bit of pressure can help (writing stories gets easier when there's an incentive, even if it is people standing behind you, with whips and all), but take it easy every now and then.