Filming is DONE

Awesome, I am glad to hear I'll get to see more Machinimas soon... re-watching FM's was getting old after about the third time through. Thanks Ross Scott!

Man I'm happy its finally finished, it just sucks that you have to wait til the 3rd. Thats when I'm leaving for bootcamp. Well good news is that you have 3 months to make a bunch more good episodes for me to enjoy!

P.S. My graduation date is on April 1st, so make sure its a good episode! Thanks

A Ross forum to talk about Ross, and to idolize Ross, and to fantasize about Ross, and talk about our Ross-dreams, and to show our our hatred of Ross from Friends.

Kidding, of course.

Yay! Ross, take a hearty swig of eggnog in holiday triumph. Definable progress has been made! Not that it hadn't been before, but hey, that green bar has been filled! That's clearly some holiday triumph right there.

UPDATE = BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT SO FAR!

and as u asked for a topic, i would say u should do a behind the scenes, like filming urself while animating, mapping, etc., and i would really like 2 see a video commentary on your previous episodes

I wonder how Ross fixed all those bugs. Did he really find a workaround or just modified the scenes in order to avoid movements/features/objects that cause the bugs.

MY LORD, IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Even Jesus would have a tough job trumping this one. Well thank you Ross Scott, this is far easily THE BEST Christmas present I got this year... Except for my 1TB External... and my "The Big Lebowski" Special Edition DVD... and my books, and CD's... and my complete collection of The A-Team... Ah heck, it's still great!