Filming is DONE

Please, for the love of God, leave every major forum area on the front page! If there's anything I've learned from internet forums, its that simplicity = usability, and there's no one who wants to drill down through multiple menus to reach their goal.

Just make sure you don't act like Freeman at Boot Camp, you know, for instance if they give you a gun, don't go around asking for another because "one gun is fan, but two is Wootastic"... and if someone shows shows you a grenade, don't say "people are going to crap their pants if I wave this around".

Good luck man.

Whoa. Nice. The complete collection of the A-Team. That's old school. I really didn't care for that movie they released a couple of month ago.

Nice, I greatly prefer CP and am looking forward to it. Yeah, once animation and mapping are done with, it's practically finished.

For the forum, id go for (capital = category, lower = section)

ROSS SCOTT

Official Announcements

Civil Protection Discussion

Freeman's Mind Discussion

Other Discussion

SOURCE ENGINE HELP AND TUTORIALS

Faceposer Animation

Hammer Level Design

Texturing/Modelling

Other

MACHINIMA DISCUSSION /HELP WANTED

General Discussion

Machinima Theater (premieres, releases)

Pre Production (writing, voice acting)

Production (filming, animation)

Post Production (editing, effects)

MISCELLANEOUS

Off topic

Site Feedback

I went to see that... It was watchable, and I chuckled at Sharlto Copley as Murdoch a couple of times, but there is no way in hell is it as good as the TV series. I don't plan on buying the DVD and watching it again anytime soon though.

I agree with you entirely. I personally want as little categories as possible. I think the ones suggested on the blog post would be fine as they are.

Wow... I feel happy because at last everything is starting to pay off.

And i really appreciate your effort just to make such art. It's really sincere of you.

Thank you.

maybe one section of the forum could be general chat, not necesarily gaming, something like "random crap" or " i got nothing to do section"

xD