Filming is DONE

Finally..... i hope the FM goes through to the end of HL 1, and then through Half-life 2 and beyond.... i really really do, but dont overwork yourself, i will support you even if its months between the episodes. When you are waiting for something good, you can never wait too long.

I would love to see FM reach the end of HL and move onto HL2. I love CP but love FM much more. Congratulations on nearly finishing The Tunnel!! ^_^

This is the best news we had for a long time, this is so epic Please go for FM for a while. I Luke FM and CP about the same, but FM takes no time to make compared to CP.

I would love to see FM continue all the way through all half life made

I have watched your vids like at least 3 times each.

All the best from Denmark.

And happy holidays everyone.

I disagree. I think that having it as a sub forum within General Chat clears up disagreements of what is or isn't off topic. It just makes sense to me that off topic falls under the category of General Chat.

Well i agree that simplicity is the goal, but the main purpose of this site is to get updates on Ross's work. I think if we have updates hidden within forums, it will be harder to keep up. There should be a forum link on the side somewhere that is fairly obvious.

Cant wait for Freeman's Mind!

Watched em like 2-3 times over. Time to do it once again to catch up before the next one!

THANKS for Making FM Possible!

PS: If they every make a sourcefilm movie for HL/HL2 YOU should be the Voice

Cool news Ross. January 3rd happens to be my 21st birthday. So if you do get FM submitted by then, that would be a great B-Day Present.

Hope you're doing good, Happy Holidays.

OMG XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for the tunnel and episode 30! I'm gonna watch them both five times the second they come out.

This is just a fanboy speaking, so you probably shouldn't listen.

MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!! MINESWEEPER MACHINIMA!!

Also, I cannot wait for the tunnel!! The graph looks so much more complete with four bars filled in!

That's awesome! Personally, I enjoy Freeman's Mind much more than Civil Protection, but I'm anticipating watching 'The Tunnel'. I even have a specific bag of yet-to-be-popped popcorn labeled just for the occasion. Keep up the fantastic work, and see about implementing that donation button!