Tribes: Ascend

I have a really good feeling about this game. I think it's going to be very successful and will keep PC shooters on the map, or maybe even bring them up to the same level as the consoles. It's going to be so fun learning to master my skiing. Oh, and if anyone has a beta key, I don't know when I'll be able to use it, but I heard there's a buttload of them in circulation and I figured it couldn't hurt to have one.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just had to explain the difference between designing gameplay for bad players and giving newer players a chance against the better ones to an elitist (And I hate this word as much as you do) cunt. His game-name was gabenewell and he was playing heavy-armor classes. Take that as you will.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I just had to explain the difference between designing gameplay for bad players and giving newer players a chance against the better ones to an elitist (And I hate this word as much as you do) cunt. His game-name was gabenewell and he was playing heavy-armor classes. Take that as you will.

Gotta love those kinds of people. Tell me, was he sitting on top of the flag? If so... I don't know what to think... just wow I guess. After not playing this game at all but watching ckmmentaries, I think my favorite class is One of the light Armors. Probably Pathfinder or Jumper, but Infiltrator has a fighting chance...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

New update has done two things that have entirely changed my view on Hi-Rez.

1. Bella Omega was re-added to the map cycle. The changes they have done have made it go from the absolute most horrible map I have ever seen to my hands-down favorite one. For one thing defending the generator has a real purpose, because it keeps some doors shut that cut off some paths to the flag.

2. Major token price decreases on a few classes, so as to let newer players get Heavy and Light armor classes sooner so they can have variety (And a fighting chance). The Juggernaut is literally Eight. Hundred. Tokens.

Also, they've given beta testers "Beta Keys for Friends."

If any of you maggots want to experience the glory of generator raping with a Fusion Mortar, say aye and I will decide whom gets the free code.

Yah

(by the by, that avatar you are wielding is made by these godly hands, juuuuust sayyuuuun)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can aye haz?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Too late, all gone. Although I think Fluttershy pulled a fast one on me and Axeldeath and has 2 codes right now.

Guys, I would NEVER be that much of a douche. I never ever ever ever got a PM from Axel with a beta key in it. Come to think of it I've never even gotten a PM from Axel. I have ONE, and only one, beta key. Please trust me here. I'm not some con-man asshole. I don't know where Axeldeath got the idea that He sent me one, but he didn't.

Anyways, tomorrow, I should be able to get to my friend's house and activate the key and play a little. We're probably going to share the account, though he'll be the oxygen and I'll be the Hydrogen in this covalent bond (Chem joke :lol: ). The only thing I can see stopping me is my new Yorkie-Poo my parents got me as an early Christmas gift.

So for some reason it is impossible for me to send a PM.

\_(O_o)_/

-edit- Yeah, just tried it a load of times an I can't send anything :/

That's weird... I would ask Nagisa about it. Anyways, should I go for Jumper or Pathfinder as my first unlock? I can't decide.

Well with Jumper you'll be playing roughly a 100 matches to get whereas they've dropped the price of the PF so it'll only take about 25. The Juggernaut is the cheapest at the moment for only 600 tokens which only took me about an hour to get.

If I catch my CoD disease, I'll end up getting the Pathfinder, but I really do want the Jumper. The arrows make a little more sense to me, I guess. There's a small gravity falloff and the sawn off shotgun does ridiculous damage. How much does Jumper cost?

BTW, my CoD disease is telling myself "Let's save up 5000 so we can finally have Claymores." But thenI level up and see the new gun I got and go "YES! Do Want!" then the gun turns out terrible and I still have no Claymores.

A Jumper is 9800 tokens and a PF is 1800, after buying a Juggernaut for 600 I'm down to 1400 tokens.

When you play the game just play training mode, all classes are unlocked so you can decide which one you want to get for online play.