Tribes: Ascend

170,000 EXP FOR SIDE WEAPONS?!

>:|

Not like you really need extra side-weapons. The default ones do the job fine.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Look. I'd rather have it be that the baseline is cheap (The classes themselves) and have specialization be expensive than vice-versa.

Edit: 1327149743.mewizkuit_tribestrich.gif

VGQ

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

mmkay. Open Beta, new interface, better unlock system and class reduction. Well done HiRez, well done.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Now they just need to un-completely-fuck Bella Omega's generator room. Got into a Bella Omega game last night to see the changes in proper gameplay. My computer took one look at how the new generator room plays out, and said "fuck that." The game ended up crashing so hard not even Task Manager could make it stop at first. If that isn't a bad omen, I don't know what is.

I just played a CTF game with Egoraptor.

Man he sucks.

Yes he does, that's why you always see his accounts on hack videos. (he needs them to be able to compete)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yes he does, that's why you always see his accounts on hack videos. (he needs them to be able to compete)

What's his username then.

You mean 'uesrenames' right? You forgot that trailing 's'...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.