Tribes: Ascend

What do you guys think about the reskins? I personally don't mind that they aren't 'fresh' content. I bought the Dueling Spinfuzor and the Holdout Shotgun for pathfinder. I'm liking the extra damage that the shotgun does and haven't really noticed its smaller clips. With the Dueling Spinfuzor I haven't noticed the smaller blast radius much. I'm really glad that they made the weapons more affordable too. Well, some of them at least.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Man, I suck at Tribes: Ascend, but I love it.

Also, I think they're interesting, even if they're just re-tuned versions of existing weapons.

I got the Rockwind SMG and Long Range Repair Tool for the Technician.

Am I the only one that absolutely loves the raider ?

Nope you're not.

Raider-only player right here.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Do it. I swear you'll never get bored of him. So much versatility.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Getting my new PC in 14 days. I'll be playing a lot of this. Get ready for unlocks Pathfinder.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dead game.

There is enough people to be able to play on many different servers all the time (on european servers atleast, cant speak for other regions)

"Life sucks sober!"

Yeah, it's far from dead. It's still being actively updated and has a considerably large fan base. Maybe underground and certainly not mainstream, but it isn't dead.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dead game.

Yes, if you pile up all the dead bodies that you make in one game, it'd be a huge pile...

There is no shortage of US servers that are full at any given time... Averages around 30% of the population of TF2. (total population of TF2, not number of servers)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dead game.

Axel I swear to god you had better get on steam more, when i'm on especially. I'll hunt you down.

i'll find you.

also fun game. very fast. extremely hard for beginners. it's my new favorite sonic game.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

So, for a beginner, I'd say I'm not too shabby at this game. I've gotten about 10 kills or so out of the 3 games i've played and 1 flag capture. Skiing is still quite difficult to get a hang of, as is projectile inheritance. Otherwise, I love playing this game. My level of admitted mediocrity allows for me to be incredibly happy when I pull something off and to laugh it off when I get wrecked.