January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

That wouldn't be hard enough for Ross. It has to have some complex binary code or dewey decimal system and I never hear Master Chief talk about Einstein's theory of relativity.

YAY! Thank you for all your hard work and for your patience with the angry youtube mob. Some artists rage and quit after they recieve the first 5000 "come on you lazy bastard, where is my next episode!" comments from the never-contributed-anything teenagers. I know it takes a lot of restraint to not even start spewing insults their way.

I think it doesn't require much patience. Once you've figured out how to ignore them and not give a cr*p, it shouldn't take any patience at all Really, just relax and do your best

Well thats why Ross is the perfect actor for Freeman...or maybe Freeman is perfect for being played by ross...either way its perfect.

Well, time for my daily "yell at ep. 29 youtube-ers who don't feel like researching. As we all know, it costs 400,000 fans for Ross to work on the tunnel, for 12 seconds.

Good one Ross, keep it up. As you said youself, don't rush anything, but its still great to get an update now and then.

Lets hope that there's nothing to get in a way of your work.

Finally out of the rail part! Part 30 to 40 (I think) will be the best episodes because we will get to see;

- Freeman's reaction to the sniper (if he goes near the health pack)

- Freeman's reaction to the rocket launch

- Freeman's reaction to the fishes

- Freeman's reaction to the ninjas

- Freeman's reaction to being beaten up by the military

turd

Agreed. Along time ago a good friend of mine would spend HOURS downloading the FM episodes and then more hours watching them on his flatscreen. And that very night,we decided that no one could play Freeman better. Simply because his voice and attitude perfectly fit a character that is already well loved by the gaming community. As ive said before,Ross introduced me to the Half Life series, and now,Freeman (when i play) is in my mind the Freeman from FM. And whenever im "down",i watch FM or CP and it helps because i enjoy a good laugh. Anyways,i think Ross could do well to expand his machinimas beyond VALVe games,because he seems to have infinite ideas when it comes to humor. And,since Master Chief and plenty of other characters are able to be imported into Garrys Mod,i think it would be really cool to see Ross's take on the Chief. Could he beat Arby N The Chief? No clue. Perhaps. Another idea; have Mike and Dave meet Master Chief in CP? I think that would be interesting.

I don't think so... Freeman's Mind Logo and dialogues (or monologues) belong entirely to Ross... If he used Half-Life's logo or source's there ould be a big BIG problem...

Speaking of subtitles, I would absolutely love to see a ridiculous white man's translation for the Pirate episode. In the same tone as Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" song.

For some reason thinking about that would be just hysterical.

"These caverns be no place for a gentleman of fortune such as me self"

Subtitled as

"Well shoot, its super dark in here. It's a shame I don't have by replica lightsaber from ComicCon 83'."

Sadly I have a horrible sense of humor, but maybe someone here does.