January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe he could do an abbreviated Fallout 3 or BioShock. But the problem is most of the other FPS games are much more combat oriented while Halflife has a little more pacing and puzzles to allow the uninterrupted dialog. That is a big part of why we keep watching isn't it?

And really, he still has a long way to go before HL is done.

"I can do a pull up"

picture of the mp5

"now I can solve up to 800 problem per minute"

"if I could blow people up with my mind I could solve all my problems in like one day"

"Shut up! I don't want your opinion"

"I know it's obvious that I'm a genius, but is everyone else really this stupid?"

"why is every one who's not me such a problem?"

"I feel like I should be learning something from this"

"People will have to learn to appreciate their station in life once I rise to power"

I started using Half-Life 2 primarily because of the toolkit. I could easily do something in another game, especially if the engine had a better workflow, I'm overloaded with ideas. I probably won't do any more "voiceover" series outside of the Half-Life series however, I'd rather work on some more original stuff once FM gets completed.

I wonder how crazy high the expectations of some people are for the Tunnel now.

Personally I'm sure it'll be just as enjoyable as the others, if not more so.

episode 31 but but 30 isn't even out yet don't you want to work on one thing at a time so that nothing goes out in 6-7 months and you get all that lovely hate mail you like to read so much.

I love Freeman's Mind Series!!! i almost think that you're really Gordon Freeman. And i'm really proud of you when you said the 30th EP is coming out. You know something? I'm thai teenager and watching "Freeman's Mind" is how I improve my English. Thx and i'm waiting for you,mister. Even it will be delayed i'll wait for your Series, i'll wait for you Ross Thanks!!!!!!!!

From the news article: "I’ve finished the footage and dialogue for Episode 30, though the episode still needs volume balancing and some extra effects. Since I’m getting help here as well, I’ll just go ahead and start on Episode 31 soon so I can keep things rolling."

Quote, "Half life 3 to be revealed. And it looks great. Surprise."

That to me screams 2011 release for Half Life 3, then again I may just be an optimist.