January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

ross i wanted 2 ask u if u could do some sort of "behind the scenes", like "a day in the life of Ross W Scott" in which u show us what u do when filmin and editing, or what u eat... things that people want to know

Hey Ross,

you should chat through Skype to the other guys that make mind series for YouTube (IRAmightypirate: Barney's Mind and Harrison's Mind, KrimsinYT: Shephard's Mind, Corky064: Felix's Mind, CyhAnide: Chell's Mind, CptCool2: Freeman's (-ish) Mind 2 and emperorpsymon: Parker's Mind.

COMPLETED? What do you mean by that,Mister Scott? FM could go on forever..especially if Valve announces Half Life 3 as Game Informer predicted.

To drink wine and discuss their plan to enslave the human race,and then the building of a giant citadel near a city which is suspiciously numbered 17...

Oh yes, progress is looking great. I guess I can expect at least Ep. 30 (and Ep. 31 if we're lucky) by the weekend? PRAISE THE LORD!

This calls for a complete re-watch of Freeman's Mind!

"freeman,HL3 wont take forever to be released,you are just being paranoid.Freeman,HL3 wont be a game containing mind-control subliminal messages,you are just being paranoid."

Right...