FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Freeman's Mind: Episode 30

Download 672x384 WMV (81MB)

The lull of Freeman's Mind is over, here is Episode 30, with more that are going to be coming all year. Thanks to everyone who emailed me, letting me know it got posted. I think this one is pretty average, though I tend to think that about all the FM episodes now. One interesting bit of information is that all the radio chatter in this episode is as it was heard in the game. Many audio embellishments are added to the episodes, but that wasn't one of them.

For the near future, my attention is a bit divided between The Tunnel, Episode 31, and miscellaneous stuff like forums and subtitles. So if one area lags, it's a safe bet I'm working on another. I plan to continue using the progress graphic to the right for future episodes so you'll know where things stand. I'll have more to say once "The Tunnel" is out.

EDIT:

I screwed up and forgot to normalize the final audio volume, so the Youtube version may be too quiet. The downloadable copy has been fixed however.

EDIT 2:

I uploaded Episode 31 to Machinima.com a few days ago, but as usual, I never know when it will go up.

Great! I updated the series page. Hey Ross, would you mind uploading a 170x128 thumbnail using the wordpress media uploader or email it to me when you get the chance? Right now I'm just using the blog post image. Thanks.

Edit: Also, would you mind sending me a quick email when you change the resolution of the episode progress image? I need to update the resolution at which it's thumbnailed

It is extremely satisfying to see a new video post. It's almost as if I had forgotten what it was like. In any case, I absolutely loved this episode. I'm looking forward to The Tunnel as well as the increase in video output to come!

I was going to email, but thought "nah, a thousand would have already". Excellent episode, and I am eagerly awaiting The Tunnel and Episode 31.

To be honest this is not one of my favourite episodes but it was a very good one never the less. Loved the 1234 password, and only Gordon can accidentally launch a missile.

Soon he will enter the next chapter, which holds the sharks, the crossbow in that cage, the ninja-like bad guys... One of my least favourite chapters but I'm sure Ross will put some spice and awesome sauce on it.

good episode, watched it earlier tonight, however to be honest i have stopped caring at all about the tunnel... not that i think it will be bad, but to be honest it just seems far far too long in the making. blames on you there ross, no offense intended

I tend to disagree - there was no way Ross could have known that it would take this long. If anything, the longevity of its production makes me want it more.

Good ol' Valve Time, they're tricky bastards.

Awesome. Only thing that could make this better is raising the volume, had to crank my speakers.

Keep up the good work Ross!