FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

A fine episode. Freeman is developing into a promising cereal killer.

Also Ross, I sent you an email about putting a time/date stamp on the progress image every time you update it. I figured since you might see this first I put the suggestion here. Don't know why I suggested it, it just seems like a good idea.

Regards, John.

He's more of a slack-off, don't-care, stumble-into things kind of scientist who never really got over all the partying back at the dorms and wishes for those days back again.

Nah, it's not the noclipping. Or even the puzzle. The puzzle really adds nothing to the story, but that Marine talking about icing all the civvies kind of, well, does. I was kind of expecting Gordon to go on a paranoid rant about how the guy was an asshole, but he had a point - just WHO DID order the operation?

I ain't jealous - I cheated ALL the time. Especially in multiplayer to troll people. Of course that was back in the day when there actually WAS such a thing as cheating in multiplayer.

yeah i havent beaten the original half life either,simply because i own an xbox and havent been able to find a copy of half life for my computer,nor do i have a ps2 anymore for the ps2 version. So thats another reason why this series is so riveting,im experiencing all of this first hand,like Freeman seems to be.

hey ross, (if you still read this comments) the part where the soldier shoots the grenade at the other tow, did you plan it or it just sort of happened by chance and used it?

That's actually what I tried the first time I played Half-Life, that is, after seeing the explosives. I was disappointed that I couldn't.

i have a question that i think we all have: what are we (including ross) gonna do after the tunnel is released? get drunk? high? drugs? go hug somebody? play HL:S till your eyeballs explode?

Hey Zach.

I have a small suggestion: Could you make the video thumbnails change and show 3 or 4 scenes of the episode when you get the mouse over them like in some video streaming sites?

That would be awesome and would make the site look a lot better.

Thanks =).

PS: Please check if the comment aproval system is down or sth, there have been a lot of pending posts from users who have been already aproved to post...