Your phobias!

I'm afraid of stupid people. And sometimes I do stupid things too, so I fear from my actions and the consequences. This makes me a bit 'blocky', stressful.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I have a fear of radiation poisoning...

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I'm pretty average. Arachnaphobia, all the way. Also, I don't like being on the edge of a cliff. It's not that I'm afraid of height, it's just that I dkn't like being one step away from falling to my death.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I am phobia-less.

bullshit34.gif

Phobias are irrational fears.

Right, being afraid of spiders it totally irrational... I mean, it's not like their bites can do anything:

brown-recluse-bite-10.jpg

O_o *pukes all over floor* AT NIGHT, TOO!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Right, being afraid of spiders it totally irrational... I mean, it's not like their bites can do anything:

Most spiders aren't that dangerous though. I've known people who are afraid of daddy longlegs and such, even if they are completely harmless.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yeah, I can't stand anything eight-legged. Especially the ones with the long, spindly legs. And we have Brown Recluses where I live. I'll see a wolf spider and think "HOLY CRAP, IT'S GONNA KILL ME! Look for a violin pattern!"

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Most spiders aren't that dangerous though. I've known people who are afraid of daddy longlegs and such, even if they are completely harmless.

These are the ones I'm horrified the most! AAARGGHHH! KILL IT!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^