Your phobias!

Oh right. Windows, I fucking hate windows.... (not the OS)

Nyctohylophobia that's interesting, what exactly are you scared of them for?

Im scared of seeing someone looking in, popping up infront of me etc... But if it would happen in a mirror, a door, or around a corner, I wouldnt be as scared. If im walking by a window (at night mostly) I cant look out, I just walk forward as fast as I can..

Edit: Im not 100 % sure what it is. I know that I cannot sleep if there is a window close, I get extremely paranoid and scared.

"Life sucks sober!"

Im scared of seeing someone looking in, popping up infront of me etc... But if it would happen in a mirror, a door, or around a corner, I wouldnt be as scared. If im walking by a window (at night mostly) I cant look out, I just walk forward as fast as I can..

Edit: Im not 100 % sure what it is. I know that I cannot sleep if there is a window close, I get extremely paranoid and scared.

wow! It can really it can get pretty hard to live like that. I would recommend going to a psychologist. I must admit because of my phobias I went to a consultant and surprisingly it works. My fear of riding elevators has pretty much decreased lately. I used an elevator today without so much thinking about that! It was a bit scary but nothing as usuall :D Wow!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

i used to have this thing that at first scared me like shit, then i got used to it. basically, when lights out before sleeping, i tend to leave the door open. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night, and when i look through the bloody door my brain makes me thing there's somebody peeking inside, then quickly hiding when i look. (like i see somebody hiding his head behind the wall)

at first i was scared like shit bout this, then as years passed i got used to the feeling.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

wow! It can really it can get pretty hard to live like that. I would recommend going to a psychologist. I must admit because of my phobias I went to a consultant and surprisingly it works. My fear of riding elevators has pretty much decreased lately. I used an elevator today without so much thinking about that! It was a bit scary but nothing as usuall :D Wow!

It has gotten better over the years, however if I am home alone, its pretty bad. But for the most part its fine. And congratulations on getting over the elevator phobia :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Severe paranoia..mental care is not the best thing, but more getting over it would be good.

Like this, go to a big building (office, factory etc..) and find a big patch of windows. Stay very close to those windows and keep on looking in at yourself until you realize that there is nothing to be afraid of. If this is an option find an abandoned place with some windows and do the same except break the windows everytime after you look.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Paranoia is much different than a phobia. A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder while paranoia is linked to the psychotic disorder called schizophrenia, as well as paranoid personality disorder. Using flooding wouldn't help him.

I should also mention that you most certainly do not have paranoia (or schizophrenia, for that matter). Paranoia is a delusion of persecution: thinking people are out to get you. I think you're just a nervous person. So long as this doesn't consume time from your day, I think you're fine.

Arachnophobia, but only for certain ones.

Bathophobia, (fear of falling from a high place) but not in an airplane if I'm the pilot, or if I've gotten used to the location. (this one even affects me in games)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bathophobia... It sounds like a fear of taking a bath. Lol

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Bathophobia, (fear of falling from a high place) but not in an airplane if I'm the pilot, or if I've gotten used to the location. (this one even affects me in games)

I think pretty much everyone is scared of falling off a high place.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Skydivers?

Bungee jumpers?

Chell?

Also known as "Username"

I have found that I am mostly immune to fear of heights. I was once on a 50 year old wood watchtower in the woods that was 100 feet in the air and I never even felt the need to touch the low railings. Partly because of my not-fear of heights, and partially because of my actual phobia.

I am very afraid of slivers. Be they metal, fiberglass, or good ol' wood, I can't stand them. I cannot handle lumber without wearing gloves, and just seeing people on TV handling steel cable without gloves or even worse *shiver* sliding their hands on it makes me cringe.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I like metal objects, and especially buildings of glass and metal :)))))))

Everyone is scared of falling, not everyone is scared of the possibility that they may fall.

They aren't afraid of falling, they are afraid of hitting the ground.

The only phobias I have are glossophobia, and an incredible fear of high winds...don't know why.

Ohh, you'd "love" Poland at this time of year ;)