Your phobias!

Imagine your most prized possession... and putting it in a bath tub and realizing it doesn't float. Then imagine your most prized possession in an ocean. RIP. :S Another reason why I fear the ocean. You can lose ANYTHING and NEVER get it back. It's worse than something being burnt IMO because it still exists and you still can't get it back. :/ Just one slip and goodbye personal items.

Just seeing something not floating in a bath tub triggers this weird "oh my god I'm going to lose it" spazzness. XD I can't win.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have that from more than just the ocean... Hats and windows, phones and balconies, everything and flying. (unless I'm the pilot)

Oddly, I have no issue with being on a boat on the ocean despite this. I would be happy living on a boat with no shore in sight.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I apparently now have an intense fear of the dark. I have no idea where it came from but I can no longer walk around the house at night. I literally just looked down a dark hallway and cried because of how intense the fear was. What is wrong with me... Im 17, why am I afraid of the dark??

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So, apparently I have a mild case of siderodromophobia (fear of trains, in other words). Specifically: I get pretty nervous when riding subway trains. My mind basically warns me that the train might go off the rails or collide with another train, although these cases are rare enough that I shouldn't be worrying about them. Mind you, that's only with riding on subway trains. I am okay at looking at them, and I'm definitely okay with other types of trains

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I know a friend who has(had?) a phobia of riding on buses specifically. So it's a thing apparently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯