FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

Well... one episode in three parts, means three times the views, and therefore three times the advertisement money for Machinima. I don't know if this is the reason, but If it means more money for Ross as well, I think it's ok.

we have 2 go to harold parker state forest.... im sure its somewhere near the entrance, possibly the biggest tree there.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

This series will go on for a while if the time between the episodes is this long... ^^

I've been following since episode two was fresh, so I'm used to it... but still.

This series will go on for a while if the time between the episodes is this long... ^^

I've been following since episode two was fresh, so I'm used to it... but still.

It will probally be over by.......2036?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Freeman's mind 32 needs to godammn come OUT!!!!!

Patience, my friend. Freeman's Mind is worth the wait.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes it is.

Unfortunately, patience is a virtue that most are bred out of... (microwave meals, credit cards, on demand TV, etc.)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yes it is.

Unfortunately, patience is a virtue that most are bred out of... (microwave meals, credit cards, on demand TV, etc.)

Wasn't that the reason why windows is the most used system? To teach our children a little patience... (Srry ppl my comp just hang for 5 minutes, I had to say)

It's already 2 month after last release..... And I don't think there will be 10 series at once.

Well echo dampening usually takes time, money and lots of curtains, so it isn't that strange