FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

i cant wait to see gordons reactions towards the ichytiosaur or however the fuck its spelled... the jaw like thing that u kill with the crossbow...

Ive always hated this level after the missile.. its so annoying..

Great job on the episode tho!

Only thing i dislike nowadays is that you stall and not go the right way asap. Tho if you think of it in real life you do have a point

Hey, there's an idea for the next april fool's episode. Just an entire episode of Freeman speaking the gibberish he did to the sniper because he found where his stash had been hidden after someone stole it from his locker.

One of the best in a while. However, I recommend Some of those vitamin C tablets and orange juice (I haven't been sick beyond a slightly runny nose in years). I knew an update was coming soon since once the number of comments builds to a certain point, that is about when news or a video pops up. Great series altogether.

What can I say except this episode rocks. I noticed how much editing is left though. Are they just like speed bumps to smooth out and running through just to eliminate the minor stuff? I guess another stupid question is that will it come all at once or in the three parts sequentially?

Get well soon.

Lakitu Samba (Adam C.)

Something for you to enjoy while you are resting:

A comment from me. In terms of quality, this is the best since FM 1-20.

I found it very funny. I even laughed out loud once, and smiled a few other times. Most of all, I was all the way captivated and kept interested, something that hadn't happened to me for the previous ten-or-so episodes.

I'll keep that one on my hard drive.

Yours,

/harsh critic

Steady... SHIT!!! Lol, happens to me all the time. Nice episode. Can't wait to this year's April's fools . FM 10.5 was awesome. "this is why you should have weathies in the morning. I guess any breakfast is better than the 2 shots of vodka I had". My favorite epispde EVER

ROSS!

The writing for this episode is one of your best. I burst out laughing many, many times.

The muddled underwater voice confused me though, felt inconsistent since this is actually his mind.

Q, if you can: Why have his voice like that?

Feel better!

-Tom