Describe your day in 1 word

Loathing

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Linux

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Sex

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Sex

Loathing and sex in the same day? XD What did you do?

OT: Tiring...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Sex

Loathing and sex in the same day? XD What did you do?

OT: Tiring...

The Loathing came from listening to Fear, And Loathing in Las Vegas and watching the film with Johnny Depp in it, and reading the book again by Dr Hunter S Thompson, and the sex just came from getting close to getting laid earlier, didnt happen, I sort of wanted it to happen but whatever, it was a friend of mine that I was hanging out with and was sort of fooling around with her at a mall when I should have been in church service, but I was just idk what today, but it was a long day, and I was sort of self loathing aswell, but it comes with depression sometimes, and well I just know when I got home I watched the film to get a bit of a laugh out of the day, and also listened to the Japanese Digital Hardcore Band (Fear, And Loathing In Las Vegas) and just finished watching the Grindhouse films so there is also sex from that too....I know, From: Sex, Self Loathing, Christianity Church Service, to Grindhouse, Sex, Crazy ass Drugs like Adrenochrome and Japanese metal music.....I really am a twisted individual arent I?

(this is where I would post what is meant to be On Topic but I dont want to say something else that will sound fucked up)

I really am a twisted individual arent I?

Nah. You're not bad. :P Sounds like a weird day though... hope the rest of it goes well for you! ^_^

OT: Inspiring!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I really am a twisted individual arent I?

Nah. You're not bad. :P Sounds like a weird day though... hope the rest of it goes well for you! ^_^

OT: Inspiring!

Well my day is almost over Jeb, in 21 minutes it will be Canadian Thanksgiving and 1492 day in the US (Im not calling it by its official name since it is to celebrate the day in 1492 that Christopher Columbus Discovered the US, but you know what he also discovered that year? Haiti and the Island of Tortuga (December 5th: My birthday and December 6th respectively)

OT: Turkeyfest

off topic: I think I may be a bit of a section 8 Jeb, I could be wrong on that but honestly I feel like I am at times

Best

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Futurama

Futurama

I award you 5 internet points for that. I freaking love Futurama.

FRIDGE!

Were you able to get it this time? :D Does Binky now have cooled food? XP

OT: Mixed

-------

FRIDGE!

Does Binky now have cooled food? XP

Nah, it's just to keep him warm in winter as he doesn't qualify for the Winter Fuel Allowance... It can be really cold outside in the North in winter, while it's balmy +3°C in the fridge all year round! :D

OT: Litigious

Regards

Futurama

I award you 5 internet points for that. I freaking love Futurama.

Bender? Hermes? or Nibbler?

FRIDGE!

Does Binky now have cooled food? XP

Nah, it's just to keep him warm in winter as he doesn't qualify for the Winter Fuel Allowance... It can be really cold outside in the North in winter, while it's balmy +3°C in the fridge all year round! :D

OT: Litigious

Regards

Thats cold man, Binky lives in the land of the best thing ever: KILTS!!! (I am Scottish, Irish, English and Welsh)

OT: SplinterCell

Bender? Hermes? or Nibbler?

Nibbler, no question.

OT: IDKWTFIAD.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.