King of the Hill!

Basically, just reply to this thread with a creative way of taking the hill from the last poster, and end it with something like ", MY HILL!" or "It's mine now!".

Here's an example:

Nagisa shoots Kaweebo in the foot, he falls down and rolls, gathering snow as he falls. Then, once he is finally at the bottom of the hill, the impact causes a snowplosion in which everyone except for Nagisa persishes. The hill is now mine.

Before Alphabetagamma knew it, a shadowy figure appeared , knocked him out cold, and was rolling down the very steep hill. The Shadowy figure then said "Now I'm the master of the hill."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nagisa warns Charlie about the vortex. Charlie doesn't listen. The vortex opens on his back, but instead of it releasing 1000 years of darkness it releases Psychotic Ninja into the unicorn world (not Equestria). Before he knew it, Nagisa had jumped into the vortex, claimed the hill as her own and closed the vortex. The hill is now mine once more.

Awakening from his enforced stupor, ABY saw Nagisa claiming the hill. Rather than completely annihilate her, he took a laptop from his pack and threw it at the foot of the hill. Seeing this, Nagisa desperately sprinted at it and began coding. Not bothering to glance at ABY's forces securing my hill.

Nagisa, after picking up the free laptop (thank you ABG), hacked real life. First, she coded an aimbot. This was useful so if someone else tried creeping up on her, then she could shoot them. Then she realised "wait, I'm a programmer, I can do anything", and wrote some code so she could spawn asteroids. Then, obviously she spawned a giant asteroid just off of the surface of the planet. It crashed somewhere near the hill. Thanks to the shielding from an extrapillator she had in her watch, she survived. All other life on the planet was annihilated. The hill was now Nagisa's own.

All of a sudden a ninja star hits the laptop, destroying it, in a massive explosive, making Nagisa fall back down the hill "Next time you send me to a strange world, make sure there's no way out" said the shadowy figure, now owning the hill once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Naigsa screams: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and proceeds to start walking. She realises she doesn't need the laptop for the aimbot to work, and starts killing everyone in sight using her vortex opening gun thingie! She kills them by opening the vortex under their feet and closing it as it gets to their neck. At this point, all continuity is destroyed and it appears that there are more people coming. Nagisa realises she can't get back to the top of the hill, so she enlists the help of GLaDoS, who gives Nagisa's vortex gun the ability to create orange and blue portals, instead of vortexes. She then opens one under the sea and drowns Ninja, after closing the door of the shed that now exists. She says: "That's what you get for building a shed on my hill... and leaving the door open!" as she reclaims the hill once lost.

I gained root access of the unix terminal of the /mount/hill/ place and typed:

echo -ne "#! /bin/bash\n 
while (( \$(df /mount/hill | awk 'NR==2{print \$4}') > 55 )); do\n
   echo \"I love this forum and I love JJT's drawings\" >> /mount/hill/fill_the_remaining_disk_space_up\n
done\n" >> filler.sh && chmod a+x filler.sh && rm -rf /mount/hill/Nagisa/ && ./filler.sh && chmod 444 -R / 

Echo "Now the hill is mine" >> /mount/hill/the_last_free_bytes_of_the_hill

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Too bad real life is written in Plankalkül and all your work was for naught. By the time the coding fools realized this ABY had already returned having mastered earthbending. He used his mastery to move the hill out from under the others. Is my hill now.

I launch a nuclear missile at the hill. GAME OVER. The smouldering crater is under my control.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I'm the king of the hill.

Hank Hill, that is.

I knew someone would do that.

Back to the game D=

i take my Long Land Pattern "Brown Bess" Flintlock Musket and a 40 man company of soldiers who can fire 7 rounds a minute in any weather. Breed's hill is mine. my men help me set up a mast on the top with my banner, then we dig a trench and earthworks, then stuck wooden stakes on the walls of that earthwork to stop cavalry charges.

bring it, ye buggers.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Srake runs off to find a teacher. "TEACHER! They're playing King of The Hill! That's against the rules! Someone could get hurt! In fact EVERYONE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN HURT!"

The teacher sees Srake point and immediately puts everyone's remains in detention. Srake climbs up and sits down at the summit. A line of text appears above his head.

\\Respawn in: 30 seconds//

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Im...*cough* still...a...alIVE MUTHAFUCKA!!!

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyCwe0Q1Lye1s5G6TPzcz-stfDNqZb2QjN2uvwWNJ_YYq8Bekb

Game moves to Mars. Olympus Mons is now mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

i go talk to an admin, who summons the powers of Zeus and smites Razor, who's sent to the sun to burn. then when my company respawns we march in double ranks back uphill and dig more earthworks and trenches. then we set up a 12 pounder cannon inside to shoot canister shot at anybody 50 meters away from me. the Argentinian Legion banner waves once again over Breed's Hill.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I don my Whistling Jack Smith costume and begin to whistle "I Was Kaiser Bill's Batman" at Koach. Koach passes out from laughing so hard and rolls down the hill into a waiting ambulance. I then claim the hill for my own.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Tactical Nuclear Strike inbound on Breed's hill. Impact in 3...2...1...detonation. Target destroyed.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

Luckily since I'm part sandman, I reassemble myself out of radioactive dirt and nickname myself Frosty the Dirtman. I start to throw compacted balls of radioactive dirt and Razor235, who then retreats.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.