King of the Hill!

O_O

ANTIMATTER...UNLEASH!!

The smouldering crater (or, what's left of the planet) is now mine.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

The hill still remains as a floating island reminiscent of Xen. Me from another dimension opens a rift in the space time continuum and plants a flag on the unguarded space island.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

-.-

I can never win...

I wish I didn't have to do this, but it looks like I have to.

Activating "solar system killer" in 3...2...1...

[insert massive explosion]

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

"Good thing the massive explosion had no effect when it came to the ocean I was in, and good thing I have ways of breathing underwater and in space, Also, looks like the massive explosion took out the new king, thus giving me a chance of becoming the rightful master once again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The shadowy figure had no trouble becoming the master of the hill once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Randomly bolts in out of nowhere in an Empirical Star Destroyer. Launches a flag missile at the islangi torhimse lf .or hnmself. Then, locks onto Psychotic Ninja.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

suddenly, my men come with a small 6 pounder cannon and aim it to the ship's life support. the ball was so small that the shields disregarded it as a threat, and allowed it to crash into the ship. with the life support down, the ship is forced to retreat over the hills and far away.

me and my company march again over Breed's Hill, set up again the flag stand with the banner and dig another mud-based fort.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

"Heh, just as I planned" Psychotic Ninja said, and with a press of a button, the mud-based fort exploded, with a force so hard, everyone on it, and around it went flying off of the hill. Psychotic Ninja then ran up the hill, evil grin on his face, that told the world the hill was his once more.

however, when Psychotic Ninja ran uphill, he forgot about the ditch with wooden stakes. he fell into it and got stabbed in the crundle. as my company and i respawned, we marched uphill, took his almost dead body and stabbed it mercilessly. then we rebuilt the mud fort.

"YOU MISSED ME!" Yelled Psychotic Ninja who was high in the air, the lookalike below, transformed into a log. "DODGE THIS!" Yelled the ninja as 9,999 ninja stars came flying out of the sky killing everyone on the hill, then Psychotic Ninja landed on the hill flawlessly, as the true master.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Psychotic Ninja's number of shurikens?" yelled Sublime. "IT'S OVER 9,000!" replied the Saiyan prince. Realizing that the capacity of something had once again exceeded 9,000, Vegeta grows enraged and fires a Galick Gun at the hill, obliterating Psychotic Ninja (or whatever was posing as him). The hill was now Sublime's.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Bahahahaha! You forgot one crucial thing! I shoved a keylogger on your computer months ago and you use the same password for everything. From there, getting past your defences was easy, since they all asked for that password! I turned your weapon systems against you (which you built in-between this post and yours, and the security stuff), which oblitterate you. I have changed the password to something I made up on the spot. It's 128 characters long. Have fun cracking it from beyond the grave! The hill was now Nagisa's once more.

Srake looked at the terminal, concentration on his face. He reached his hand to the keypad hesitantly and typed in a random series of characters. The terminal flashed red and an alarm went off. Srake gave a shrug and punched through the screen. The alarm died down comically and Srake skipped up the hill and tackled Nagisa. She exploded... for some reason.

"The Hill is now my domain! And one does not simply walk into MY DOMAIN!" On cue skeletons rose from the ground. They took the weapons from the fallen and assumed guard stance. Srake sat back in a bone throne and sighed. "They won't last long... They're only level 1... I should really spec into necromancy."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

A sudden earthquake decimates the skeleton army. Taking advantage of this, Razor tackles Srake from behind, knocking him unconscious. He sticks a grenade in Srake's pants and runs away, really fast. Upon returning to the small crater, he takes out his 3 automated defense turrets that can not point at him, sets up a missile warning and intercept system, picks up a laser cannon, and waits.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

Propelled by the explosion in his pants(not like that you poiverts) Srake was launched around the planet. While he was in low orbit he took up a hobby. Knitting. What? Don't judge. Eventually his orbit degraded and he hit the ground. He skidded in the dirt for a couple miles and came to a stop at the foot of the hill. He sat up, charred and coughed soot from his lungs. He shook off the charring and glared at the top of the reformed hill. He rushed up it and slapped Razor235 in the face. "STOP TURNING THE FUCKING HILL INTO A CRATER!"

From the force of the slap Razor does a 720* spin in the air and hits the ground. The momentum from the spin causes a tornado to form around Razor and he spins off into the sunset. Cartoon style, he was burned alive.

"Woot! All your hills are belong to me!"

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

YOU BASTARD!!!!! *Runs to lab* Time to make and/or steal some science!

warning_science_th.jpg

12 Hours Later: YES! ZEH ULTIMATE WEAPWN!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZuQnaRVUo_VusADQoOK6S56WSHAB7SNdIiSU9sTaQS2JMmsGX

Hey Srake, check this out! *charging noises*

Srake: Hu- oh, fu- *laser hits him in the groin.*

Me: BITCH! I AM NINJA! *Proceeds to kick Srake's ass*

Meet my friend, Mr. Flamethrower!

Critical Existence Failure: Srake has ceased to live.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

i just realized one thing, we are fighting for a worthless hill. when my men and i respawned, we went to a pub and got drunk. there, an old man told us that there was a cave 10 meters away from the hill, that contained a hidden treasure. hours later we left and got ready to march uphill again. however, we had a better idea.

"Bugger it" said one of my lieutenants "bugger that hill. the treasure is better" we all agreed and walked in the cave. there, we found a huge chamber, full of statues and a big door, that could only be opened with a special key.

however, i thought of a better idea, we left the cave and came back 2 hours later with 100 gunpowder kegs. we then blew up the door and retrieved a treasure worth a billion shillings, which was used to purchase lots of wine. we got drunk and spent the rest of our lives living the dream, being rich and not giving a damn about the hill.

Just then Razor's flamethrower exploded, the explosion was so powerful it sent Razor flying off of the hill. "If you were ninja, you would of noticed I was here the entire time." Said Psychotic Ninja after claiming the hill once more.

Covered in soot, I ran to my plane. I convinced the GDI to let me borrow their ion cannon for a little fun. Psychotic Ninja looks up just in time to see a light in the sky.

The hill is now mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

While Psychotic Ninja watched the light of Razor's ion cannon self-destructing the space cops, which I called earlier, finally arrived. The other users were arrested for tresspassing on my hill and were sentenced by the sun to 2 geologic eras in space jail.

This point hill is mine! Do you understand that?

Nagisa reactivated Nano's old reaction feature, and shocked her, causing her to shoot into space. Afterwards she came back down and I threw a stone, knocking her into the hill. Everyone on the hill (except for Nano, of course!) perished. Hakase then pushed Nagisa over and said "THE HILL IS MINE!!! YAY!". Nagisa ran in fear of Hakase's power, screaming "I'LL BE BACK! I HAVE BETTER TECHNOLOGY THAN YOU!".

I wonder if anyone understood any of that