King of the Hill!

Nope!

Anyway, I get in my AH-64 Apache and release an all out attack on whoever the hell is on the hill. As the dust settles, Nagisa returns looking directly at a hellfire missile. Cue "Oh, crap"

After mopping up what little remained, the hill is mine, yet again!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

"Question: Can I crush his neck now, master?" Asked a robot.

"Why yes, now you can." Said Psychotic Ninja.

The Robot, named HK-47, ran up the hill, took out a blaster, and shot Razor in the back, then, literally crushed Razor's neck, killing him. "Statement: That has been a long time fantasy of mine..." Said HK-47. Psychotic Ninja walked up the hill laughing as the hill was his once again.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I managed to plant the infamous "woodchuck" virus into HK-47, causing him to go berserk and kill everyone on the hill at the time. It was then a simple matter to hit him with a rocket.

As I really was an extremely advanced AI, I was uneffected, and am now in control of the hill in a robotic clone of myself. I told you science was in progress!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

*Appears at the foot of the hill* Just barely dodged that, oh! Razor's still on the hill, and he didn't notice the teleporter I put on the hill, now I'll just wait until he stands on it, then I'll enter in it's brother.... *two hours later Razor stands on the unknowing teleporter right below him* Ha! *Psychotic Ninja enters the other one and telefrags Razor235* HAH! NOW I'M THE TRUE MASTER OF THE HILL ONCE MORE! *destroys his own teleportals so no one does the same tactic on him.

The sky blackened with thick clouds and the temperature dropped. Strong wind began to blow and the sky rained blood. Shadows emerged from the ground. They twisted and reformed untill a figure was constructed. It hovered silently above the ground. "I am Mad, the hellbourne and I have come for the Hill." In an instant, he raised his hand and siphoned the souls from the weak and built a BIG-ASS TITAN MADE OUT OF SOULS. The titan ate the limbs of everyone in its proximity and left them to die. He glided atop the hill. "Merely a setback!" He said as he kicked the ninjas mangled corpse.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Hill moved.

Hill contested.

Hill controlled.

Gained the lead.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

calls in pearl and sends the massive titan on a ship called the satellite of love, where he is forever doomed to build robot side kicks and watch terrible b-movies as i monitor his brain and call in from time to time to say hi and force him to watch more. I now plant several magical friendship claymores that make you bleed sunshine and explode in rainbows. oh yea and ponies. the hill is now mine. Kicked: Admin decision. aw hell..................

Razor looks up and sees Tom, obviously stoned on the good stuff. He walks up silently, and kicks Tom off of the convenient cliff on one side of the hill.

ZE HILL IS MINE!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

The cloacked figure conjures a portal and summons forth an angry medic. "How dare you copy mah accent!"

Razor just had a painful surgery.

The hill is reclaimed.

A wierd kid in a pony outfit snuck up behind the cloaked figure. "BOO!" The figure yelps, receding into shadowy nothingness."Ah, I have reclaimed my hill that I have owned for so long. Until that dastardly Nagisa came along..." With a shake of a fist, he lays down and relaxes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

"Now's my chance" I whispered to myself.

"CHAAAAARGE!" I yelled with all of my might as all of my praying mantis men jump out of cover. They rushed the hill, making disturbing clicking sounds with their half human half praying mantis mouths, slashing at the air with their arm scythes. Unprepared for the sudden advance, Pinkie Pie retreats.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

"Good, good, Brad thinks he's safe on his Hill, with the Praying Mantis men." Then Psychotic Ninja takes out his wrist communicator. "Start Protocol 66". Just then the Praying Mantis men grouped up, grabbed Brad, and threw him off the hill, all of a sudden a force field surrounded Brad, at the same time Psychotic Ninja stood on the hill, wrist communicator turned off. The Praying Mantis men were still on his side as his new guards on his Hill.

I am standing on a different hill.

I roll down my hill, laugh, run back up and do it again.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

"What the f-"BOOOM

Everything in a 3 mile radius is annihilated thanks to the awesome wtf power of the cloacked guy. The shrouded bombardier summons a pack of worker ghouls that terraform a new hill.

Hill reclaimed.

Razor yells, "HEY! STOP TAKING MY STYLE OF BLOWING THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING!" He then drops a MOAB on Madman. Importing dirt from around the country, he fills in the smoking crater.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

I FUCKING HATE ARROW TO THE KNEE JOKES!!

DOCTOR OCTA-MOTHERFUCKING-GONAPUS,BLLAAAARRRGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!1eleven11!!

Chuck has been vaporized. The hill is mine.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

*presses the squiggly line key*

Kick Chuckthe2nd

>Player Chuckthe2nd has left. (Kicked by Console)

Yoink!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.