King of the Hill!

The ground shakes as a shadow looms over Srake's head. Upon turning around he realizes he's face to face with a machine far more powerful than any console. The window was dark but he could just make out the figure behind the wheel: Pinkie. With an evil smile, Pinkie pushes the big red button.

Nothing happens.

Pinkie pushes it again. Nothing. After another hundred consecutive pushes he yells, "FUCK IT!" and kicks open the cockpit door, charges Srake, tackling him as they both roll off the hill. Luckily Srake was a nice cushion for Pinkie, but that wasn't very fortunate for himself. Flattened and defeated, he lays.

A triumphant Pinkie trots up the hill. Reclaimed, it is.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just then all the missiles on Pinkie Pie's ship goes off and launches at Pinkie Pie himself, thus killing him. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Psychotic Ninja as he reclaims the hill once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nagisa lays out in front of the hill and stops breathing so she looks dead. Psychotic Ninja comes over to laugh at her death, and then she sends Psychotic Ninja to closed space. Nagisa now controls the hill again.

Chuck Norris then goes into hiding after everyone founds out he kicked a girl. Nagisa comes back via her Emerald of Something!! When she comes back she happens to have her arm in the same place as Chuckthe2nd's heart. Nagisa now controls the hill again, albeit accidently.

Nagisa, still surprised by how the fuck that just happened, doesn't expect Bill Ludwick a couple hundred yards off with A sniper's rifle. Nagisa feels something hit her, as if she's been punched, then curiously the world suddenly and violently spins sideways. as everything slowly turns from color to black and white Bill Ludwick walks into her vision. He notices that she's still breathing and points the gun at her head. The hill's mine now. :D

(yea, i just basically said i shot you in the carotid artery with a high powered sniper's rifle.)

Nagisa wakes up due to being immortal. However, the person wjo caused Nagisa's death dies when Nagisa wakes up... So the hill still belongs to Nagisa.

"don't buy a decoy, mother said. you'll never get to use it, she said!" Bill Ludwick Ranted. he watched as his body double got dissipated as he flew overhead. the plane he was on had a STOVL system so when he was above Nagisa he set it on Hover, the he turned the plane off, and ejected. as he floated to the ground he watched as his plane flattened Nagisa. Bill Ludwick floated safely to the ground. The hill is mine.

Nagisa sings, everyone runs away. Nagisa wins. She won't stop singing for at least 8,000 years, and if she sees anyone, she'll start again =D

Immune to the singing, Psychotic Ninja stabs Nagisa through the back, misses her heart by an inch, and flings her off the hill, out of his sword. "The Hill is mine!"

Chuck, having acquired a bionic heart to replace the one that Nagisa rudely yanked out of him, pilots a Boeing 747 towards the hill. Humming the A-Team theme to himself, Chuck leaps out of the cockpit and surfs the plane ala Just Cause 2 towards the oblivious Psychotic Ninja. At the last second, Chuck springs off the plane, just as it collides with the hill and smashes Psychotic Ninja into a bloody, flaming mess. Chuck laughs maniacally, as he has control of the hill; now decorated by a beautiful burning funeral pire for the late Psychotic Ninja.

Psychotic Ninja walks out of the bloody/flamey mess as if it was nothing. "Thanks for the grilled Steak Chuck! Though, I think you've over done it, 'cause *looks at it again* It's not medium rare." *Throws the steak at Chuckthe2nd* "Now back to business. *Quickly pulls out a gun and shoots Chuckthe2nd in the head, the impact forces Chuck off the hill.* Psychotic Ninja claims the hill once again.

Razor calmly walks up the hill with nothing but a Desert Eagle. He points it at P.N., who craps his pants. Razor pulls the trigger.

Absolutely nothing happens. While P.N. laughs, Razor lunges towards him and beats him into a bloody pulp with a crowbar, and sticks a grenade in his mouth. P.N.'s body explodes as Razor walks away.

The hill is mine.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Psychotic Ninja wakes up from a nightmare, then realizes he would never crap his pants from looking at a Desert Eagle, and the fact that Razor235 could never, even in a trillion years, beat him up. The Hill is still his.

HAAX! Razor throws a computer monitor at high speed at Chuck. He goes flying.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!