King of the Hill!

Psychotic Ninja ends the zombie apocalypse, brings back humanity, and is declared The ruler of the Hill.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The nuclear fallout from all the warfare over a tiny little hill has caused username to mutate into some massive horrifying creature.

Username grabs psychotic ninja and throws him off the planet

The hill belongs to username.

Also known as "Username"

Suddenly out of nowhere finals attack and grab Username by the crotch. Username dies and the hill belongs to Martin.

Please don't become another BTG.

I release Africanized Killer Bees all over the hill. Once Username is stung to death, I clear out the bees with a flamethrower.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Epsilon releases Australianized Asianized Africanized killer wasps on steroids at the hill, particularly at Razor. He then sends them back to Saxton Hale, who keeps them around as pets.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

After orbiting the Earth for a few days, Psychotic Ninja comes back, with vengeance at his side. On his way back to the Hill, he notices Epsilon is currently on the top, unable to stop, Psychotic Ninja hits Epsilon with so much force he nearly destroys the entire planet, surprisingly enough, the Hill is still intact, but Epsilon is no longer to be found. The Hill belongs to Psychotic Ninja.

Epsilon, considerably scratched and enraged, comes out of the hole in the ground which he created after plummeting downward due to Psycho Ninja's momentum.

He then growls, "You wrecked my train of thought, but I've created another." The train of thought then rams into the maniacal ninja, sending him to Kingdom Come.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Psychotic Ninja is unaffected by Username's giant combat mech which is with him on the Hill, because Psychotic Ninja is still at Kingdom Come, thanks to Epsilon, and he's enjoying his vacation, having too much fun to even start thinking of revenge on Username.

Epsilon decides to not be an over-aggressive jerk; he reluctantly decides to let Psychotic Ninja enjoy his vacation in the Kingdom Come, which is still of ambiguous location.

He directs his focus toward Username. The sheer terror instilled within Username due to Epsilon's demonic gaze melts him into a puddle of Formerly Username.

Martin informs the United States of America about the oil hidden near the hill. USA proceeds with a little friendly invasion whilst eradicating any resistance including Username. A few years later when American soldiers had left the hill Martin claims it using a flag with a smiley face on it.

"Hi, I'm here to make pea- HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE CUPCAKES!" Brad pointed off in the distance.

Username looked over his shoulder and did not see Brad draw the sawtooth bayonet from under his jacket.

The hill now belongs to Brad.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Razor walks next to Brad, who is about to murder a potato, and says:

SsX1n0W7des

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

The Scoutman claims the hill, its as simple as that when the former owner gets hit by a train and no one claim the hill.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

If you watch the video, you notice that I am still alive.

No sell.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|