King of the Hill!

BTG walks up, congratulates Bravetriforcer on his conquering of the hill, and vanquishment of all opposition. BTG then walks over to a nearby taller hill, and has a picnic.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I walk up and throw ants at you thereby ruining your picnic. You just disappear from reality because of how incredulous you are. I stand at the top of the hill, my hair flowing in the wind.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The image broadcast into Srake's mind of BTG disappearing apparently works since he poses, thinking he triumphed. BTG reappears behind Srake with a syringe filled with Propofol, and injects him. After he is anesthetized, BTG hogties him, and covers him with enough honey to get all the ants off his picnic, then resumes eating and drinking.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

After leaving Kingdom Come, Psychotic Ninja starts walking up the Hill, and sees BTGBullseye is on the top. "Oh shit, not him again." Psychotic Ninja then pulls out ten kunai kinves, and throws them all at BTGBullseye, with enough force to launch him off of the Hill. Psychotic Ninja then claims the Hill as his once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Razor, still dumbfounded about how he could have let someone buy the hill from under him, walks up the hill in a silent rage. Seeing that Bravetriforcer is not there, but his old nemesis, Psychotic Ninja, he lets out a long sigh and picks up his "Rods from God" designator. Running as far from the hill as possible, he targets P.N.'s head. P.N, and the neighboring countryside, gets crushed by a 20 foot long tungsten rod traveling at 36,000 feet per second.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Funny, noone actually took the deed from me, so it's still mine ^_^

Srake woke up from his drug induced sleepy nap time to find himself covered in ants and hogtied. He dislocated his joints and slip out of the rope. He stood up to see Nagisa waving a piece of paper in Razor235's face. Srake relized that the paper must be important so threw ants at it as well. The ants cut up the paper and march dutifully off to do whatever they do with paper. Srake then pulls the picnic blanket out from under Nagisa and Razor causing them to comically bash into other competitors as they roll down the hill. Srake then takes the blanket and wears it as a cape.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Surviving the destructive force of the tungsten rod by using his ninja powers, starts climbing the Hill again, at the top he sees Srake, wearing a blanket for some odd reason. Psychotic Ninja then pulls out a toolbox and says, to no one but himself, "erecting a dispenser." When the dispenser's built, helped by whacking it with his wrench, he stands by, gathering enough metal. He then places another toolbox (once again saying "building a sentry" to no one but himself), a sentry starts to build itself, Psychotic Ninja starts hitting it with his wrench to make it go faster. A few seconds later it's finished being built, it scans the area, spots Srake, and starts shooting at him. Srake barely has time to notice what just happened when he's blasted off of the Hill. Psychotic Ninja picks up the Dispenser, and places it at the top of the Hill, and does the same with the sentry. Psychotic Ninja continues to stand idle next to his dispenser, and making his sentry stronger, shoot more whole bullets, even able to launch rockets. Feeling confident, Psychotic Ninja claims the Hill as his once more.

danielsangeo looks up at the hill for the first time. He shrugs and decides to try his hand. Noting the TF2-style sentry gun, he dons a multitude of hats which somehow protect him from gunfire. He walks up the hill, unfazed by the bullets and rockets ricocheting a mere inch from his face and body. A ricocheting bullet his Psychotic Ninja square in the chest and he falls off the hill but not before his leg hooks the leg of the sentry gun, taking it down the hill with him.

Shrugging, danielsangeo sits at the top of the hill, plucking a banjo.

Falling for the dummy, the real Psychotic Ninja backstabs Danielsangeo with his katana, lifts him up, and flings him off the Hill. After cleaning the mess, Psychotic Ninja says to no one but himself "building a sentry." Once again, the sentry is built, and using the previously placed dispenser, he levels it up so it can, once again, fire stronger, faster whole bullets, and rockets. Psychotic Ninja claims the hill once more.

I fall out of the sky as with how all new players spawn, land on top of the sentry and refuse to move. I do not take control of the hill.

I keep asking questions about where I am.

Madman, angered by all the noobs, releases a tremendous explosion of dark energy, ending all of creation. Ever.

Ka-blooey.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Epsilon mimicks what the Scoutman did several pages ago (he causes another Big Bang, thus becoming the universe).

He then achieves sentience, manifests himself as a human, and forthwith claims the hill.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Humin keeps asking why, that if the universe got recreated, why is he still sitting on top of a sentry turret on top of the recreated hill.

"Humin is a Spy!" says Psychotic Ninja as he takes his shotgun, and shoots Humin off of the Hill, thus claiming it once more.

Fortunately, Psychotic Ninja shot Humin off of the hill, so he is actually the ground.

Epsilon causes the maniacal ninja's shotgun to blow up in his face. Therefore, the hill has become his yet again.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

danielsangeo strums his banjo and suddenly, all the particulate decomposed matter that made up Humin collects together and congeals, growing, T-1000 style, back into a living, breathing Humin. In the act of that happening, Epsilon, having been stepping on the Humin matter, loses his balance and falls off the hill. He reclaims the hill for his own, and continues to strum the banjo.

***Brain reconstructing. Please wait... ESTIMATED 3 DayS.***

king_of_the_hill_alley1.jpg

Dangit Dale, that story makes no sense at all.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."