King of the Hill!

But then Brian realizes he is not such a coward. On his way down the hill he finds this weird console thing. He goes home and makes a sandwich to eat while he lets the madness and tries to figure out what the console does.

After finishing the sandwich he puts the console in his safe, gets in his truck and drives back towards the hill.

Madman fills the hill with his seed. The hill has to love him forever.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Soon, the evil spawns of Madman's mad breeding grow and, confused by their own abominaton, turn against the madman who created them, destroying him and themselves.

The Scoutman takes the hill under his wing and help it recover after giving light multiple times

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

After finally getting in the warden's good graces, the warden agrees to build a jail on the top of the hill and transfers danielsangeo, the only prisoner, to the Top of the Hill Penitentiary.

He gets to strum his banjo from prison.

Srake begins to walk up the hill. Before he could reach the top, he hits his head on something. As he looks up he notices a prison that is slowly starting to tip over the over side of the hill. Srake waits until it falls over and is completely destroyed. He then walks up to the top.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Madman fills Srake with his seed. Srake has to love him forever. Plus Madman steals the hill from Srake while he's busy loving Madman forever.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Assassinates billy bob joe, and takes his sister as a bride, then settles down on top of the hill! with billy bob joe's body under the foundations of the house i build.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Brad knocks on Ikthias' door.

"What can I he-"

Brad cut Ikthias short when he swapped forms with Ikthias.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MY HOUSE?!" Brad yelled as he threw Ikthias out. He slammed the door and locked it tight, laughing manically.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

While digging through the hill frantically trying to find my console, I accidentally dig to the top of the hill, claiming it as its king. Humin is now king of the hill.

i push you back into the hole followed by 1,000 deadly scorpions i put a throne over the hole and sit upon it, once again KING of the MOFO hill

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Epsilon sneaks to the now derelict hill and claims it.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Whooves failed to claim the hill, and due to an obscure clause in the contract that we all signed to join the forum, that makes The Scoutman the new king of the hill.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Noticing all of the continuity errors, and plot holes, Psychotic Ninja presses the "Reset the Hill and Hill counter" button, then claims the Hill as his own.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Using his one and only teleportal emerald, Humin teleportals everyone into the Waste Treatment Facility and teleportals himself to the top of the hill which is where the emerald shatters under stress. Humin then claims the hill.

danielsangeo strolls casually up the hill and makes a grabbing motion at Humin's face. He brings it back, his hand a fist and his thumb between the fore- and middle-fingers. He shouts, "Got your nose!" and proceeds to throw the "nose" away from the hill.

I scream and tumble off the hill. I find my nose but it turns out to be a thermonuclear chipmunk.

Psychotic Ninja walks up the Hill carrying two banjos. He hands one to Danielsangeo, and they both start playing at the top of the Hill. At night, Psychotic Ninja wakes up, walks to Daniel's tent, sedates Daniel, then carries him down the Hill, along with his now broken banjo. Psychotic Ninja walks up the Hill and claims it as his once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Humin finds another thermonuclear chipmunk, breeds them, and sends them towards the hill. He grabs a comfy chair and watches from a distance.