King of the Hill!

Psychotic Ninja looks at Humin "Dear Santa, I want a tricycle, a RC car, Chrono Trigger for the DS, AND A DEATH RAY!" Psychotic Ninja then smiles, and puts his right hand next to his mouth saying "tee hee" in the girliest sounding voice he could muster. Right afterwords. He then jumps off of Humin, grabs the thermonclear bomb, breaks it into a million pieces, chucks them off of the Hill, then stabs Humin in the chest, just to see him limping off of the Hill. Psychotic Ninja claims it as his once more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I take the kitten that someone gave me and put it on top of the hill. Since Psychotic Ninja left the hill a long time ago, the kitten is now king of the hill and will be forever because who'd want to kick a kitten off a hill? (A monster)

I've assainated the king and declared war on the hills, the hills surrendered and proclaim me as king

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Okay, I murdered the kitten and put it on Humin's head, I then declare war on hills for having a kitten for king and become king as the hill surrendered

- Karl Pilkington

I murder everyone, hire people to dig the hill, and turn what's left into a freeway.

I'm reborn as god and make the hill appear again and banish you to the land of Where Shit Happens

- Karl Pilkington

BTG becomes king of everything except the hill... You try and grow enough food to sustain you up there...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Scoutman starts a smuggling scheme to transport resources from BTG's lands into the hill in trade for its precious luxury items, he is soon able to become the unnamed lord of the hill as well as one of the wealthiests barons in BTG's kingdom, with enough power and influence to defy the king himself.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

BTG's monarchy is toppled by the repressed citizens of his kingdom, and is replaced with a progressive democratic society. They institute a widespread anti-smuggling operation as part of the police reforms, and The Scoutman's empire falls. The hill, now without an adequate supply line, becomes defenseless as Average Internet Guy quickly takes control.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Humin replaces The Hill with a kitten. You must now become King of the Kitten.

BTG though no linger king, remains as leader of the surrounding area, becoming president of the "Democracy" through a campaign of reform and "no more of the same". He then uses his pull as leader to enact constitutionally illegal laws that prevent anyone from owning the hill, but all must pay a tax, wait it's not a tax, to keep the hill off limits to anyone but himself.

AS PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT!

WITH THE POWER OF THE MOON!

I SHALL BE QUEEN OF THE HILL!

AND BANISH YOU TO THE MOON!

- Karl Pilkington

The Noob's legislature failed to gain sufficient support in legislature, and popular support fell once the true reason for the push for taking the hill was revealed.

I SHALL CRUSH YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE MOON!

AND BECOME PRINCESS OF THE HILL!

- Karl Pilkington

I SHALL CRUSH YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE MOON!

AND BECOME PRINCESS OF THE HILL!

i__m_ok_with_this___celestia_by_megasweet-d3c6xx4.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA