King of the Hill!

CHUCK NORRIS, THE HILL IS MINE AFTER YOUR OVER A YEAR LONG REIN, LUNA!

(God I'm bored...)

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

(and the fans of that particular show claim they didn't try to take over any threads with it)

Despite it being Chuck Norris, he decided to pay the fine, and just hang out with BTG, since BTG had complete and total power over it. (even so much as to be more powerful than Norris)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This could use a revival, so new hill, same rules, and I'm king of the hill.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Binky decides to go hang gliding. He swoops in and falcon kicks Psychotic Ninja off the hill.

I am king of the hill.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Blinky thought he had the hill, but turns out he was hallucinatory and schizophrenic at the same time.

The hill was actually Priest's.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

I pick up the cat known as Reverend, I put him on my lap, as I sit down on the hill. He purrs intently.

I'm the king of the hill, with a cat.

*INCOMING ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT*

Everyone else ran for cover, the hill is mine.

The burning air brimming with the smell of gunpowder and dirt was a smoky black mistress, hard to see through and even harder to breath in. Watching his compatriots run for cover from the approaching gunfire of Southron invaders, Bullseye did nothing but to stand his ground on the shattered pile of dirt that was once a hill he proudly guarded. The oncoming footsteps and treading vehicles of the Southron forces were echoing across the battlefield, a large horrible green stallion of death and horror riding across the desolation, its hoofsteps upon the ground like the beats of tribal drums.

He found himself only in his own companion. "All of the men I called friends or allies were either fleeing or dead", he thought to himself. Bullseye's injured legs were almost beyond use now; and much to his dismay, his life was perhaps even far beyond that. His intestines had already spillied outside of his belly onto the filthy ground. But he found the strength in his arms to grasp his gun and aim it at the oncomers. Sitting up straight as the day he was baptised, he gripped the back of his rifle in his armpit and brought the iron sight to his eye level. "If only he could take down at least one man", he thought to himself. If only he could take down at least one man, he could rest in his smoky grave with at least one more reason for his country to regard him a soldier. Only a grey screen of warborn fog was in his sights. If he could find only the smallest betrayal of a shadow among the fringeless grey fog, he would fire at it. Hopefully, he wouldn't be the only man to fall at that moment.

And then, there was a figure. A single long shaded figure slowly coming into focus among the grey haze. Bullseye's first instinct was to shoot, but his body resisted. His fingers refused to pull the gun's trigger, frozen from the loss of blood that had spilled into a pool under his knees. Before he could claim the last in his body count, Bullseye's body lost its balance and fell to the ground in front of him. His thoughts were desparate and angry, embarrassed of himself for passing in such witless resistance, his thoughts trying to jolt his muscles back into action and claim glory once again. But as the last moments of his life ended and the Southron soldiers marched over his remains with his absence of motion regarded as absence of life; Bullseye's last thoughts were of the hill he laid his bones on.

45 years later, PriestOfJudas built a house on it and lived there.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

But after 45 years, it was unknown to Judas that the hill had been lined with dynamite during that time period. And like a bastard, the enemy waited for Judas to finish building his/her house, before blowing it to smithereens.

Jeb climbed victoriously among the rubble of the house and placed an adorable little purple flag on the hill. Mine! >:D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

"Hohohoho! Victory for Jeb!" she said, as she holds a peace sign, like some anime character. After her little victory dance, she looks up to see it's dark. "Oh my gah! It sure did get dark quick... Wait... it's only dark in this spot, like some kind of portal" Just then, a cloaked figure appeared out of the portal. "I've been to see him... He looks a lot like you." The cloaked figure says, as the portal disappears. "What?!?" Jeb was puzzled. The shadowy figure didn't reply. "...okay... then..." she says. She turns around, and then shortly, looks back, to see the figure gone. Jeb lays down, and goes to sleep. "I've been to see him... He looks a lot like you." She wakes up, startled "great, now I'm hearing things." Just then, she's swallowed by darkness, as a portal opens up beneath her, it quickly closes as she goes through against her will. Just then, another portal opens up, and the shadowy figure walks out, as the portal closes, the figure removes his hood, takes a deep breath and says "the Hill is mine once more."

*Bonus points if you can correctly guess my references

Death is no barrier to BTGbullseye... He patiently waits for everyone else to finish with all the stupid shit they're doing on top of the hill, all the while building a nice tube straight to the mantle. He then opens it, and turns the entire hill into a lava fountain. (he remains safely inside his underground bunker under the hill)

With no explanation at all, BTG is gone from the hill, the hill is back to normal, and Ninja's back on top of the hill. The hill is his. BTG is left with a note that reads "Someone needs to learn how to have fun, and not ruin others."

BTG crumples said note, and begins rebuilding the lava fountain.

And with those two distracted, I command in a giant helicopter to place down an artificial hill on top of the already existing hill - squishing everyone underneath it, and with me on top of the new hill, I claim this hill mine!! >:D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

BTG finishes rebuilding the lava fountain, which destroys the artificial hill cover, and regains control of the hill.

Calling in a long overdue favour with the archomental Chlimbia, lord of magma elementals, I am assured safe passage through the lava fountain and my allies toss BTG off of the hill and construct an impenetrable death fort made of magically charged earth and fire.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Selfsurprise realises that magic isn't real and that he just covered his fort with dirt and set it on fire.

I wait for it to burn down and then throw him off the hill. UshankaHill is mine once again.

While waiting for Selfsuprise to burn to death, Reverend Ushankacat did not see the power of The Goblin King forthcoming and was launched into space and was not able to be recovered

The Hill has now become owned by ScottDBetson

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."