PROGRESS BAR!

Yeah, I meant those little sprinkles on the main bar.
I have to be missing something terribly obvious. I don't see anything different about the main page or progress image.

"it's going up slowly"

Well, at least we know Ross is up to next episode :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I have to be missing something terribly obvious. I don't see anything different about the main page or progress image.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think what the OP was getting at was that there was a progress bar for ep 40 up that he hadnt seen during his previous visit, then posted this topic about it in excitiment.

MOAR PROGRESS

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I never understand the little bits of progress that aren't there. Like the little lines you can barely see, is the dialogue really just missing one word or what? I can understand a lot of it being gone but little splotches make me think that Ross sometimes discards words on their own if they don't fit. Which actually shows honest to god effort but it still makes me wonder.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Before the bar was as high as it is now, there was the empty red bar and then it had a few green dots around the area before it got to where it is now, I think that's what they mean

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Before the bar was as high as it is now, there was the empty red bar and then it had a few green dots around the area before it got to where it is now, I think that's what they mean

I saw. Lord Sinister's suggestion of loading a non-cached copy with ctrl+f5 worked. :P

I never understand the little bits of progress that aren't there. Like the little lines you can barely see, is the dialogue really just missing one word or what? I can understand a lot of it being gone but little splotches make me think that Ross sometimes discards words on their own if they don't fit. Which actually shows honest to god effort but it still makes me wonder.

Well, you're pretty much right. Some quotes aren't good enough and have to be added later. Some things just will be added later. He's a freakin perfectionist :mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^