PROGRESS BAR!

didn't he say that 2 or three FM episodes would be uploaded this month? it doesn't seem likely.
No, unfortunately that ended up not happening due to a lot of reasons. I'm currently waiting on some audio tracks before the episode can be finished.

Well at least you solved those puns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

i love anticipation highs. makes the episode that much better. so it's whatever, Ross. :D

The anticipation high itself, sure. I just hate how it spirals down afterwards to impatience.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

i love anticipation highs. makes the episode that much better. so it's whatever, Ross. :D

The anticipation high itself, sure. I just hate how it spirals down afterwards to impatience.

It's a better fix the Black Mesa for that high as well!

Juuust a bit more patience people....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I have the progress bar seared into my brain. It controls my every waking moment.

Ehh...

I mean, I sometimes look at it.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Someone tell me what this means:

The progress bar is all green, except there are still 4 squares that are red, does that mean it is going to take another month for him to finish "Sound editing 1" and another month to finish "Sound editing 2" etc?

Because I just realized the green bar says "Dialogue" on it...Is that supposed to mean it takes THAT long just to record something?

Someone tell me what this means:

The progress bar is all green, except there are still 4 squares that are red, does that mean it is going to take another month for him to finish "Sound editing 1" and another month to finish "Sound editing 2" etc?

Because I just realized the green bar says "Dialogue" on it...Is that supposed to mean it takes THAT long just to record something?

Sound editing is usually handled by someone else these days, that means someone else is working on the episode. I've been fixing some issues the new flyby had. As for the dialogue, it can take a while. I basically write it, record it multiple times, then edit it down all in one take. I know it seems unfathomable, but if I'm getting 2 or more minutes recorded and edited for an episode in a day, that's not bad for me. For Episode 41 or 42 I'm thinking I'll try and completely document how much time goes into each step to see how long it actually takes.