PROGRESS BAR!

And maybe you should see how long it takes to make an episode?

No, don't say that. Now the 4 months jokes are just going to flood in now.

People love the opportunities to show everybody that they're witty. They'll never shut up.

10 hour later edit: What, nobody? I can think of several on my own right now...

I guess people realize that they're just not witty. It really is a good thing.

what giant half life event?

Anyway, I dont think so. Ross doesnt really have influence on when the videos are released (exactly). He uploades them to machinima, they wait a random amount of time and then they put the video up on youtube.

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Who is this lazy sound editing guy? Otto?

Well, there's only two sound editors to my knowledge, and I'm one, and I have not received anything to edit yet, so methinks you're right.

Damn that's not fair on you, I hope Otto gets his stuff together and pulls this off in time.

Good luck with the editing :mrgreen:

I just... I don't even...

I would reserve judgement on Otto for now. I don't think sound editing has been held up for this long before. Maybe something happened that we don't know about. Him being unavailable for the April fools videos was the only reason the sound editing contest took place. Plus he's done an excellent job on the series so far. It sucks waiting but the job he's done in the past makes me think it's something other than just laziness.

Or maybe, he just forgot to update he Progress Bar?

You guys: "Noooo, Ross Scott isn't like that!"

Well it could be that OR maybe he purposely didn't edit the progress bar so we'd be surprised or something, I don't know...Just maybe.

The new episode should be out any day now, Jesu- I mean Mr. Scott just has the final editing left and then uploading it to machinima, who should put it on youtube by this coming weekend. I hope.