PROGRESS BAR!

Yes. Do you happen to be one of the five people who read it?

I'm currently at Chapter "5. Playing ball". I have to say, your story's kept me pinned to the monitor.

While reading, I kept picturing the whole thing. Guess playing Half Life and Airsoft help. Heh.

Because when Gordon and Fisher were right next to those 2 soldiers, and Fisher made the hand signals, I saw myself in the EXACT same situation. Was with a collegue in a good spot in a trench, next to some tall grass, and we found ourselfs sorunded by 4 other players (they didn't knew we were there). He was trying to give me hand signals... but I didn't study them. :?

Not to mention that my rifle was on SAFE. So when I was told to shoot 2 of them, who had their backs towards me, the rifle refused to fire. Water was coming down my face. Is my battery empy? Did the rifle jam? Am I out of ammo? Then I saw the selector. Heh.

Sorry about the rant.

Anyway, my hat's off to you, good Sir. I'll see about getting you some reviews after I finish reading.

That's a promise.

I will not stop until all of my foes go down in flames.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4950/flamingsigld7.jpg

Ah, yes, now I have the motivation to post my next chapter. That I finished in July. Sorry for the delay, but my lovely beta-reader means well, but he has a way of grating my self-confidence to a nub.

Ah, yes, now I have the motivation to post my next chapter. That I finished in July. Sorry for the delay, but my lovely beta-reader means well, but he has a way of grating my self-confidence to a nub.

this sounds interseting.. PM me a link or something..

i too am attempting to write a story.. its not Half-Life based.. its Star Wars.

To my knowledge, there have been a couple hundred views..

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

OMG I SAW THE PROGRESS BAR AND POOPED IN MY PANTS!!!

ITS COMING!!!!

Speculations?

This a real shot in the dark, but I suspect that it will be an Episode with the number 41 after it. Seems unlikely, I know, but I have a good feeling about it.

Gordon kills aliens, kills scientists, goes through experimental cheese cutter, and kills soldiers.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Gordon kills aliens, kills scientists, goes through experimental cheese cutter, and kills soldiers.

I think he'll try and send the scientists through it first and kill at least one of them that way. He'd probably kill the rest of them if he didn't need at least one alive.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

My idea: He goes back for the gauss gun after seeing that massive-ass laser to see what that could do to the wall without the laser shield.

I approve of this.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I hate the fact that I come on here for extended periods of time completely forgetting that, oh yeah! Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection still exist! Holy crap, it's been that long?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I can't wait to see another episode of Freeman's Mind. It's just awesome.

well, it was updated earlier today.. i mean. it showed the progress of Episode 41.. its not showing that now...

I haven't been on in a few days so I never saw any change. You're saying Mr. Scott actually UPDATED the progress bar but now it's back to a completed Episode 40 again? How could that happen?